Our drummer just made the decision to leave, due to internet problems. So we are looking for a new drummer. We play Rock, with punk, metal, progressive, indie, and other random influences, but in the end, it all comes back to rock. We're already starting to work on recording a seven song EP.

http://www.myspace.com/flawsrundeep
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/flawsrundeep/

Requirements:

-Able to record. PROPERLY.
-talent/skill
-must be able to play what we already have written, although it is subject to change.

Anyone interested, or any questions?

Thanks.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

I'm a dab hand at Drum Programming? And have more than enough software to do so?Lemme know d00dz
Quote by Jody LeCompte
"My personal preference has always been for a rack unit. One less thing to play dance dance revolution with on your pedalboard"

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Hey, I'm not able to listen to your samples on myspace, but i've got a professional quality home studio and would like to take a shot at a track or two if you'd like!
Inb4 any other Drum programmers. We want the real deal!

And Drumboy410, do you have any samples yourself?. No we don't have any samples cause our drummer left during the recording process which is still going on.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 25, 2009,
@Drumboy410: Like said before, any samples?

@ColeOATH: (I have no clue how to make that weird 'O') ...samples?

Oh, and I forgot entirely about this, but MSN is a must.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I have the Ø on my keyboard lol. Additional to Æ and Å.

To get on topic. ColeØATH, is your favorite band list on your profile your influences. 'Cause we're not any fans of blast beats and such.

And to the Drumboy, what's your influences and i ask you again, do you have any samples

And if there's someone else out there? Don't hesitate, neither of those have responed any more yet.
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 27, 2009,
Quote by sfaune92
I have the Ø on my keyboard lol. Additional to Æ and Å.

To get on topic. ColeØATH, is your favorite band list on your profile your influences. 'Cause we're not any fans of blast beats and such.

And to the Drumboy, what's your influences and i ask you again, do you have any samples

And if there's someone else out there? Don't hesitate, neither of those have responed any more yet.

haha, I can't even blast beats... I've never even bother to learn lol.... (also, those bands don't really ever do blast beats...)

The only sample I have is a drum cover i did on my youtube: OCsmiles I've also got a video of my band doing a cover lvie, and a song my band wrote, if you want to use those as samples
WHO REALLY CARES?
Quote by ColeØATH
haha, I can't even blast beats... I've never even bother to learn lol.... (also, those bands don't really ever do blast beats...)

The only sample I have is a drum cover i did on my youtube: OCsmiles I've also got a video of my band doing a cover lvie, and a song my band wrote, if you want to use those as samples

Sorry then, going to check out your stuff.
Checked out your drumming, sounded decent. Our style is a little different, but not much.

Do you have double bass drum pedals? Because they're needed in some parts.

edit: Some as in very few
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by sfaune92
Sorry then, going to check out your stuff.
Checked out your drumming, sounded decent. Our style is a little different, but not much.

Do you have double bass drum pedals? Because they're needed in some parts.

yeah, I've got a double pedal. And i'm open to playing any style.
WHO REALLY CARES?
Since when do we require double bass? Seriously... This is new to me! ME!!! C'mon, I was not informed of this. but yeah, I'll have to check out your stuff, be abck in a bit w/ an edit.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

Double bass our a fast-working foot. But I'll wait 'til GSD N3 sign in again and we discuss if you're in or not. But I think you can hope for the best..

EDIT: After reconsidering, I doubt you need it much anyway, but it's probably better so you don't tire your foot.
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 29, 2009,
I'm gonna go with a thing that our last drummer said about getting a guitarist. dunno what exactly i t was, but it was along the lines of, "you got a guy with talent willing to play, if it was up to me, he'd be in already." or something like that. but anyways, I say yeah, but that's just my opinion on it.

So basically, unless anyone else has a problem, you're in.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.