Page 1 of 2
Well today was my first day of 8th grade in a new school where I don't know anybody, didn't make a single friend, didn't meet a single girl, the only people that actually talked to me where 3 of my teachers.. I missed my bus. I got out at 3:40, I've been sitting here waiting for my ride that is as of now about an hour away. Its raining. I wish I had my guitar, I've been working on some As I Lay Dying songs. What can I do to pass the time?
Its 4:47 where I am now, to clear that up. The time on UG is in a different time zone I guess.
Walk home.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Pit?
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Continue playing guitar and stfu 'cause we don't care about your oh so terrible first day of eigth grade?

*shrugs*

*faps*

*leaves*
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

I remember the first day of 8th grade. I was just out of homeschooling, and I was socially maladjusted. I came home sobbing because of the pure cultureshock and sense of loneliness of it all. I missed my bus too.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
@IsaBiggles
2 miles in a thunderstorm. I rather wait.

@Papershredder
This is the pit, is it not?

@Cameronrobson
Yeah I know, I'm a little kid. I've only been playing guitar for 4 years. I'm 13 and stupid, right?

@LostProphets$$$
Sorry.
I had sex this morning. Do you feel better now?

Alright.. I didn't really have sex this morning. But I'm sure someone did.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Sorry to hear that, Greg, perhaps you can go back into school and seduce some girls?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by mynameisgreg
@IsaBiggles
2 miles in a thunderstorm. I rather wait.

@Papershredder
This is the pit, is it not?

@Cameronrobson
Yeah I know, I'm a little kid. I've only been playing guitar for 4 years. I'm 13 and stupid, right?

@LostProphets$$$
Sorry.

Dude, don't be sorry, you made me feel like a dick for saying that now I was just posting typical pit response

COME HERE MAN, I F*CKING LOVE YOU!

*pounces on while sobbing*
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Just stop complaining, this isn't myspace.. you'll just get ripped apart like that guy who came in to talk about make up.

Which leads to the question.. you aren't wearing make up are you?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
u know the only way ur gonna make friends or meet girls is if you actually talk to them right? did you at least try?
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by mynameisgreg

@Cameronrobson

Sorry man, I just read through the rest of your post.

lol, As I Lay Dying.
two and a half men.
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Continue playing guitar and stfu 'cause we don't care about your oh so terrible first day of eigth grade?

*shrugs*

*faps*

*leaves*

No one cared about your chode or hair straightening, either.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Have an affair with one of the teachers and hold it against her for the whole time you're in school
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No one cared about your chode or hair straightening, either.

I've missed you bro!

Also, you loved my threads, so don't try and deny it, you homo-erotic twisted bastard
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Well I tried but everyone's so into their cliques already. The school I was at before was really small, and k-8, so I had known everybody for years. I just moved here a few weeks ago. I'm used to being around people I've known for years and now I'm nobody and I don't know how to handle that. I had a very lonely lunch today at my own table by myself. And seriously people are dicks, if I saw a new kid I'd go and talk to him, sit with him at lunch, why make sh*t harder than it already is for someone else?
Quote by Cameronrobson
Sorry man, I just read through the rest of your post.

lol, As I Lay Dying.

what's wrong with AILD?
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by mynameisgreg
Well I tried but everyone's so into their cliques already. The school I was at before was really small, and k-8, so I had known everybody for years. I just moved here a few weeks ago. I'm used to being around people I've known for years and now I'm nobody and I don't know how to handle that. I had a very lonely lunch today at my own table by myself. And seriously people are dicks, if I saw a new kid I'd go and talk to him, sit with him at lunch, why make sh*t harder than it already is for someone else?

Do this. Are you the only new student?

Also, getting into a clique is easy enough if you aren't too dissimilar from them. People stick with their cliques, but they aren't afraid to expand their clique!
Well, tomorrow you could try actually talking to some of your classmates. It would also help if you're not an angsty teenager.

Also, you're in eighth grade. Don't worry about girls. Play with your Ninja Turtles and Super Mario Brothers while you're still young enough to not get weird looks from passersby.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by lespaul1216
what's wrong with AILD?

Nothing actually, I love that book.
two and a half men.
I live in an area famous for douchebag guys with perfect hair and stuck up chonga girls. The only people I saw even remotely into my type of music were girls that listen to preppy bands like all time low, and feel like rockstars.
Quote by mynameisgreg
I live in an area famous for douchebag guys with perfect hair and stuck up chonga girls. The only people I saw even remotely into my type of music were girls that listen to preppy bands like all time low, and feel like rockstars.

Do those two things. Maybe you'll fit in and get laid, especially if you can play the music they like. Also lift weights and get tan.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Nothing actually, I love that book.

Then you have poor taste in literature

William Faulkner was an unnecessarily dry writer, and also probably mentally unsound.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Well, tomorrow you could try actually talking to some of your classmates. It would also help if you're not an angsty teenager.

Also, you're in eighth grade. Don't worry about girls. Play with your Ninja Turtles and Super Mario Brothers while you're still young enough to not get weird looks from passersby.

I have a pair of pants with patches I made from old t-shirts that have Ninja Turtles and Sesame Street characters on them, and no one gives me weird looks. Generally, they come and ask me where I got them and then think I'm cool.

God, I wish I knew what I did with those pants. And the overalls that had the cow tail sticking out of them.
Quote by vintage x metal

@gunpowder
Where are you? Coz I've realized people have some idea that nothing goes on in middle school or anything, sexually, but maybe its just where I live? I mean, sex is common here, and I've realized people grow up fast here? When I say I'm 13 and stuff, people imagine little kids. I'm 5'11" and most guys are around my height.
D-------------------------------------------
A-------------------------------------------
F-------------------------------------------
C-------------------------------------------
G-------5---7-------8----10----8-7-3-5-
C--0-0---0----0-0----0----0-------------

Fux yeah......
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I have a pair of pants with patches I made from old t-shirts that have Ninja Turtles and Sesame Street characters on them, and no one gives me weird looks. Generally, they come and ask me where I got them and then think I'm cool.

God, I wish I knew what I did with those pants. And the overalls that had the cow tail sticking out of them.

I saw someone who had a Ninja Turtles t-shirt on. When I approached him and asked if he had any of the action figures (which I guess was unnecessary, as I have them all and could have shared) and asked if he wanted to play Ninja Turtles and the Primordial Ooze with me, and he stared at me, nonplussed.

Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by mynameisgreg
@gunpowder
Where are you? Coz I've realized people have some idea that nothing goes on in middle school or anything, sexually, but maybe its just where I live? I mean, sex is common here, and I've realized people grow up fast here? When I say I'm 13 and stuff, people imagine little kids. I'm 5'11" and most guys are around my height.

Go look for the quiet nerdy kid and make him be your friend. He's less likely to be a dick, and he probably likes cooler stuff anyway. I bet he's still got an NES, and you can play Battle Toads.
Quote by vintage x metal

Damn that sucks dude, I'm sure that things are going to get get better though, after all you're bound to meet somebody. As for the girls you really shouldn't worry about them at the moment. I remember my first day of 8th grade I actually missed my bus too.
Quote by Gunpowder
I saw someone who had a Ninja Turtles t-shirt on. When I approached him and asked if he had any of the action figures (which I guess was unnecessary, as I have them all and could have shared) and asked if he wanted to play Ninja Turtles and the Primordial Ooze with me, and he stared at me, nonplussed.

The only one I still have is my Usagi Yojimbo. But that's not really a Ninja Turtles character, he was just in a few episodes. But I love that god damn rabbit. Speaking of rabbits, I have a date with ex to go to a pet shop and try to steal a rabbit. Ta ta, fellas.

I would have played Ninja Turtles with you, though. Ninja Turtles Vs. Beast Wars.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
D-------------------------------------------
A-------------------------------------------
F-------------------------------------------
C-------------------------------------------
G-------5---7-------8----10----8-7-3-5-
C--0-0---0----0-0----0----0-------------

Fux yeah......

Dude, that riff's cool and non-generic man go make a totally new original band by blending 2 slightly different genres. Perhaps metal and hardcore?

Wait...wut?
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Gunpowder
Then you have poor taste in literature

William Faulkner was an unnecessarily dry writer, and also probably mentally unsound.

Damn you!!!! Damn you to hell!
two and a half men.
Page 1 of 2