In the ballpark of around $75 shipped to the continental US, it's yours, so make me an offer. Price is most definitely negotiable. Please read on VVV

This POD XT Live I bought used on ebay a year or so ago has given me nothing but trouble. It melts my power cords, flickers on and off, and is generally a big headache.

I've been told on the Line 6 website by an official Line 6 techdude it might be a problem with the electricity in my apartment building, something about giving too much or too little current, I don't really know.

Anyway, I figure someone out there might want to take it off my hands and see if they can fix it. I think it might be able to be saved because if i'm lucky, it actually will turn on.

Buyers must understand the condition in which this is being sold, that it is sold AS IS, and I will not under any circumstance accept returns.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
"Line 6 Pod XT Live (busted.)"

lol.
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
I'm not trying to fool anyone, there are serious problems with it that make it pretty much unplayable, which is why I said the price is most definitely negotiable. Basically, I'll be surprised if I get any kind of offer but I figured I might as well try to sell it to someone who might be able to fix it instead of letting it sit around or throwing it out.

No offer is too ridiculous, $75 was extremely wishful thinking. I really want to get rid of this thing without throwing it out.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/645/photo0038m.jpg

Still not sure how to really put pics up here... Basically, from the outside it looks fine. There's a tiny bit of the black that wore off on the left side of it. But cosmetically, there's nothing really wrong with it.
Quote by candysars

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Have you tried it out of your apartment?
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah