Page 1 of 4
okay, today was mah first day in high school, as a freshman. (ugh...) I just moved, so I don't know anyone there. I was the definition of 'socially awkward penguin.' I didn't make one freind, or get more then one conversation started for more then 2 minutes. even in guitar class...

um, I'm smart enough not to ask the pit for sympathy...

So who else's day sucked today?!
Mine was fantastic. Thanks for asking.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Today was my first day too! Although it sucked at least Im not a FRESHMAN
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
Wtf? 2 almost identical threads? I call shenanigans!

*tips hat*

*faps*

*leaves*
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

I remember my freshman day and i was the new kid. It sucked ass. And everyone made fun of me for my accent. But my accent ended up getting me more friends than anything else. I started a new school this year also and didnt know anyone. I dont have any good friends yet, but im making them slowly.
Good luck in your new school!

But no my day was pretty amazing. Im 175 bucks closer to tha new guitar.
I still have like 2 weeks before school starts, I'm a senior and I know and am friends with pretty much everyone in my grade. I can't really relate to you.
meh it was all right, hung out with a mate, but it wasn't exactly amazing.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i had my first classes as a college freshman
and the seems easy. and i know some people in my class
so its not bad

and dont worry u have 4 years to make atleast one friend

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
I don't start school for another two weeks, but my first day of high school wasn't so bad. All you have to do is find people with the same interests as you. Your guitar class will help.

Quote by nickdohle
Im 175 bucks closer to tha new guitar.

I can make you 200 bucks closer to that new guitar.

If you know what I mean...
Today was pretty good. I played Bioshock, went out to the shops and found £10 on the way. Bought Twiglets and a Dr. Pepper. Fun time.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Today is the last day I get to hang out with my closest friend until December when she comes home from school again.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by SlayingDragons
okay, today was mah first day in high school, as a freshman. (ugh...) I just moved, so I don't know anyone there. I was the definition of 'socially awkward penguin.' I didn't make one freind, or get more then one conversation started for more then 2 minutes. even in guitar class...

um, I'm smart enough not to ask the pit for sympathy...

So who else's day sucked today?!

Same as me!
(But without the social awkwardness.)
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
I didn't go to school. University starts in a month. I was supposed to go to the movies with my friends to see Inglorious Basterds. They weren't there. I didn't want to watch a movie alone, so I left.
My day was pretty nothing, I watched 3 hours of Derren Brown shows, did some excercise, and i've been on here since then ... good times.

And I definately couldn't relate to you about my first day in secondary school, pretty much everyone from my first school went there, and I made freinds with a load of people within the first few days. Though that was 6 years ago ...
i wish when i was in high school they had a guitar class....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Today consisted of playing with lots of fire and accidentally setting my best friend up with a girl I've had a crush on for ages. So on balance, it was average
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by CTFOD
Today was pretty good. I played Bioshock, went out to the shops and found £10 on the way. Bought Twiglets and a Dr. Pepper. Fun time.

That's my £10!
My day sucked too.
Bought a new 2000euro plasma screen, made music with my gf for couple of hours, and then made her cum three times.

I hate my life and I want to die
Mine did. I discovered that I have to work a 3 hour shift on Saturday, when I could be spending that entire day with my girlfriend. 3 HOURS.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Well my day was boring, Woke up at 12 wen on here played xbox now here again. But my first day as a freshman wasn't bad at all. My friends from the last school were there and i made a ton of other new friends.

Mein herz schlagt Schwarz Rot und Gold
My day was ok. I worked and then had a headache. I played COD4 for a few hours online then watched a 1 hour long radio interview with Gord downie. epic
Quote by batman187
I still have like 2 weeks before school starts, I'm a senior and I know and am friends with pretty much everyone in my grade. I can't really relate to you.

AMG me too /flex
FRESHIES!

Don't let anyone call you a freshy, btw. Pisses me off when people do it to me.
A lot of people on the Pit are having bad days at school, huh? Well, I want to suggest something but don't have much to say. Basically, just MAKE people (want to) talk to you. You can't always expect the world to turn their heads to see what you're doing. So, next time you sit at a table with a lab partner or something, chit chat with 'em about random ****. Like your/their summer and first day experiences. or offer a game of Tic-Tac-Toe. Aim for the ladies!
FRIENDS DON'T MAKE YOU
YOU MAKE FRIENDS

Talk to people. Don't go to school, not say anything, avoid people, then come on the pit and say you didn't make friends.
cool replicate thread, bro.

j/k, my day was fine until I broke my guitar string, dont have spares.

im ****ed
Quote by DashBlaster
FRIENDS DON'T MAKE YOU
YOU MAKE FRIENDS

Talk to people. Don't go to school, not say anything, avoid people, then come on the pit and say you didn't make friends.

This
It was my first day of College...awkward.

So my Spanish textbook was 200 dollars at the store, I bought a used one online for 50. But NOOOOO, today I find out in class we NEEDED a NEW book because they have little codes inside to access the online version, which we HAVE to have, and that by ITSELF is 145 dollars...
:|
Damn you spanish...
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Quote by BrashPersona
My day was ok. I worked and then had a headache. I played COD4 for a few hours online then watched a 1 hour long radio interview with Gord downie. epic

How do you watch a radio?
Quote by _Ixnay_
It was my first day of College...awkward.

So my Spanish textbook was 200 dollars at the store, I bought a used one online for 50. But NOOOOO, today I find out in class we NEEDED a NEW book because they have little codes inside to access the online version, which we HAVE to have, and that by ITSELF is 145 dollars...
:|
Damn you spanish...

At least you're making a $5 saving
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by aaciseric
How do you watch a radio?

It was a radio interview conducted for radio, but recorded as video and then posted on youtube.

I hope I have not failed your anal definition.

I signed it dear dave, thanks for the support A hole!!!! lol
Page 1 of 4