Gibson Les Paul Studio with Seymour Duncans
Avalon Gold series acoustic
ESP LTD 7-string

Amp:
Marshall 100DFX
Peavey Valveking 212

Effects:
Boss GT-10
Man, this amp is awesome.Have only been jamming on it for about half an hour so far, but am really blown away with it. I loved my Bugera, but this is now my metal monster!!
Sick stuff man!1! Heard the clean channel for myself last week...and I retract everything I ever said badly about 6505 cleans....that thing was LUSH!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Thanks guys!!! Having fun dialing some amazing Gojira tones right now (although I thinkt hey use the 5505/6505), and just having a blast. I'll post some video sometime when I am done messing around with it for a day or two.
Are you running it through the Bugeras internal speakers?
I have a 333XL too
If I was you I would use them in stereo someday.
Crazy ****.
Quote by suffersystem
Thanks guys!!! Having fun dialing some amazing Gojira tones right now (although I thinkt hey use the 5505/6505), and just having a blast. I'll post some video sometime when I am done messing around with it for a day or two.

They used 6505+'s and you can nail there tone with a bit of tweaking and a good od
I was able to get pretty close I think.

I have a clip in my profile.
6505+ First Test Run (Quick Ruff Recording)
Sorry for the bad playing/timing and recording it was my first test run with the amp.
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Aug 24, 2009,
Nice. Real nice.

How much did you buy it for? Looks almost new.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Quote by ZeroCS
Nice. Real nice.

How much did you buy it for? Looks almost new.

Actually got it for $750, and it is brand new except for the fact that it was used at a guitar show for an hour or two and buddy couldn't sell it as new anymore. One hell of a steal for it, especially around here as it'd go for almost double that any other time.
Quote by suffersystem
Actually got it for $750, and it is brand new except for the fact that it was used at a guitar show for an hour or two and buddy couldn't sell it as new anymore. One hell of a steal for it, especially around here as it'd go for almost double that any other time.

****, that's awesome.

Best be updating that sig of yours. HNGD!
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Are you running it through the Bugeras internal speakers?
I have a 333XL too
If I was you I would use them in stereo someday.
Crazy ****.

Yes sir! Still looking at cabs at the moment, but the Bugera's speakers work great for whatever I need at the moment, plus all I have to do is plug the speakers back into the Bugera if I need to take it for jams or anything.