My armpits sweat like crazy. it sucks. i live in alabama, so it's hot as hell down here.
does anybody know of a good anti-perspirant that actually works?

I use Degree for Men, but all it's good for is helping me not smell bad.
it won't stop me from sweating at all, though.
O O

___
Secret Clinical Strength.
Yea, it's a women's deodorant, but it WORKS. I've had many a guy friend admit that womens works so much better. I don't think clinical has a smell, but pretty much they all work great, you can just cover the 'girly' smell with cologne or if you use **** like Axe.
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Quote by _Ixnay_
Secret Clinical Strength.
Yea, it's a women's deodorant, but it WORKS. I've had many a guy friend admit that womens works so much better. I don't think clinical has a smell, but pretty much they all work great, you can just cover the 'girly' smell with cologne or if you use **** like Axe.

i'm not worried about any smells. just as long as i don't stink.

i use Curve cologne.

imma try it. thanks.
O O

___
Mitchum.... FTW hands down.
Ibanez Xiphos 7 String
Carvin V3 Head
Randall RH300G3
Randall 2x12-1x15 Straight Cab
Randall 4x12 V30's Angles Cab
Maybe Axe or Tag, with just a spot of Black Panther.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Secret has a slight smell if I remember right. Secret almost always smells good, though.

Get some Certain Dri and any other deodorant. Apply Certain Dri at night before you go to bed, and apply deodorant as usual. No sweating. =)
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by ikedawg

this /thread
My Gear (prepare to be amazed)

Squire Affinity Strat HSS

Yamaha FD02

Fender Bullet 150 DSP amp
I'd suggest a deodorant rather than an antiperspirant.

Deodorants reduce bacteria count, hence they prevent unpleasant odor.
Perspiring serves two purposes, to cool us and to rid our bodies of toxins.
Keeping that bottled up causes problems.
Additionally, bacteria will grow in the sweat glands if you don't allow the sweat to be release. When you finally DO perspire, the odor will be much worse.

Daily exercise that causes you to sweat will help a lot. By flushing the sweat glands, it reduces the colonization of bacteria and build up of toxins. Also, it increases your tolerance of higher temperatures. It's healthier to sweat. Choosing when to do it can be a good way to manage any problems associated with it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I exercise every night.
breaking a pretty moderate sweat, not heavy, but i DO sweat.

whatever...i'll just buy some Secret, or some Mitchum, and go with that.
It's getting into "Jacket season" anyways. Lol
it's cold in my school, but it's the walks in the parking lot (and some stupid cracked out teachers that like it hot) that make me break into sweating.
O O

___
Quote by ikedawg

Exactly this. Works better then anything else. I've been using it for 3 years (maybe longer) and it has NEVER let me down. never.ever.
I love the smell of Lynx Click (and am regularly complimented on my smell... Perhaps sarcastically, but i hope not) but i hate the horrible white stains it leaves on my clothing.

Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Quote by prt1990
I love the smell of Lynx Click (and am regularly complimented on my smell... Perhaps sarcastically, but i hope not) but i hate the horrible white stains it leaves on my clothing.

I personally don't use axe/lynx but the other night I was hanging out with my friend and said "you wearing cologne?" and he's like "...just axe" smelt pretty good.

Another time a guy was in a bar and the bartender said "you smell SO good" and he was like "really? it's just axe" so, I dunno.

Still. for AP, Mitchum is the best imo.
Quote by TheBax
I exercise every night.
breaking a pretty moderate sweat, not heavy, but i DO sweat.
That's a good thing. If you were wearing an antiperspirant, be sure to wash your armpits before exercise. In fact, you'd be well off to wash that stuff off as soon as you don't need it. The less often you use antiperspirant, the more effective it is.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Seriously Man Old spice anit-persperant is the best I find. I use to have a condition where id would sweat through like 2 shirts even just when sitting man. It got to a point where I couldnt wear certain colors cus the sweat stains would just be way to emberassing. Then I tried Drysol and man it works so well you put it on at night burns like a bitch for a while but it works so well man trust me.
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Use Sex Panther, the gasoline really covers up the B.O.

I like Ax. It's got a pretty strong smell, plus you can always carry around some spray in case you start to stink.
i dislike the spray things, well i am allergic to them, but i think they smell god awful, but i have this axe stick deodarant that is awesome, but its like 8 bucks or something
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Axe works for me
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I have major sweat problems also.. but I'm luckily I don't smell of BO very badly
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Actually, sweating is good for the body:

1. Gets rid of toxins
2. Lowers body temperature
3. Can very slightly lower sodium levels
4. Can lower body weight

I recommend a deodorant.

Quote by Scissortooth
I personally don't use axe/lynx but the other night I was hanging out with my friend and said "you wearing cologne?" and he's like "...just axe" smelt pretty good.

Another time a guy was in a bar and the bartender said "you smell SO good" and he was like "really? it's just axe" so, I dunno.

Still. for AP, Mitchum is the best imo.

Mitchum is banging. It leaves your pits dry so you don't have that yucky gel feel but not dry enough to the point it feels weird, and damn does it work.

I'm currently using Gillette Gel, but in case you don't want that gel feel under your arms get some sort of spray, preferably Right Guard.

Axe sucks balls, it's so strong it's a girl repellent. Good if you have to hide a serious bad odor or maybe even for clubbing to get that bootleg cologne smell (I'd rather just put on cologne though), but it's not good for regular use.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
I live in Florida so I know your pain. You cant try the clinical strengh anti perspirant by gillete or you can get the female equivalent which I hear it stronger.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Actually, sweating is good for the body:

1. Gets rid of toxins
2. Lowers body temperature
3. Can very slightly lower sodium levels
4. Can lower body weight

I recommend a deodorant.
Oh, just shut up. You haven't said anything I haven't already said.

Quote by Twisted Magnum
On second thought, keep talking bro...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by Twisted Magnum

Hm, now I want icecream...
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!