Which valvetronix? And it depends on what you want it for. Also I'm pretty sure this qualifies as a vs thread, which arent allowed. Unless you want us to help you choose. In which case I'd put that in the first post. More info would be nice.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
oops...Im thinking about buying one of them. the vt15 or cube 30x...
Still gonna need more than that. Is this your first amp? What sort of music you gonna be using it for?
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
vox
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
I have played both amps and ultimately I went for the vox valvetronix.

I played the cube first and enjoyed it but was kinda bummed by their only being a few settings.

I then played the vox; It had more amp models and especially did well for classic rock, does some metal with the stronger settings but all in all pretty good. I played a vt30 (same wattage as cube, then, and more equal) and was thoroughly impressed
I got a VT30 and is awesome, it can handle metal IMO
i havent played a Cube 30 but i played the Cube 20 and it sounded nice but the Vox has a lot of amp models and effects that sounds nice
i would say the Vox
Hola.
^ i actually havent tried the VT series, though i do hear that its better for metal than the original like you said. i would still probably take cube for metal though, i liked its tone for that (im not really a metal guy though).
+1 for Vox
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100