Im relatively new to these forums and I had a couple questions about drums. Im a guitarist myself. But im kicking around the idea of picking up the drum sticks to broaden my musical skills. Where (if allowed) should I post a thread about that and be able to get some feedback? Or is there a website like UG that is for drummers? Thanks in advance.
The idea of a drum forum has been consistently asked about and consistently rejected in UG, but I'd say a thread about drums should go in either the Pit or Musician Talk. I'm sure a mod or SYK will come in here and shed some light on this, though.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Use Google to find drum forums. There are LOTS of them.

You're welcome post questions about drums in The Pit.
But tbh, using a forum that is specifically for drums would probably lead to better results.

After all, this IS Ultimate Guitar.
Drummers are welcome here, but that's not our focus.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I told you SYK would be able to clear it up
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Use Google to find drum forums. There are LOTS of them.

You're welcome post questions about drums in The Pit.
But tbh, using a forum that is specifically for drums would probably lead to better results.

After all, this IS Ultimate Guitar.
Drummers are welcome here, but that's not our focus.

Completely understood. This is the best guitar website on the net IYAM. I just wanted to ask this here first because I have seen posters crucifed by other members for starting unnecessary threads in the wrong forum and such. So I didnt want that to be me.
Quote by Ibanez_Axe
Completely understood. This is the best guitar website on the net IYAM. I just wanted to ask this here first because I have seen posters crucifed by other members for starting unnecessary threads in the wrong forum and such. So I didnt want that to be me.
lol.
That doesn't mean they won't try to crucify you for starting a drum question where it belongs.
14 year olds + unfamiliar testosterone rushes + forum = The Pit.
Almost guaranteed, you'll get replies insisting this is NOT a drum forum. It's Ultimate-GUITAR!

But now that you KNOW that drum threads are permitted in the Pit, you can tell anyone who argues they are wrong.

enjoy
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Aug 24, 2009,