you can start with an original band name...
GEAR

1976 Gibson SG
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Takamine GS330S Acoustic
Crate 65 watt
Crybaby classic wah
oh yeah, If anyone has any band names we'd love to hear them. we couldnt come up with any.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
wow bud, first off, good cover, it was well played. Tough song.

Id say, first off, come up with a better name, and 2ndly work on stage presence. A little bit more movement would be cool. Might be hard for the guitarists in that particular song, but it seemed liek your singer wasnt bringing it. During the solos and stuff he needs to be moving, and getting the crowd hyped up. Its often boring to watch when everyone just kinda stands around. Just one mans opinion haha.

other than that good show.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn WR120 Rocker Series
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Does the cameraman have Parkison's or something?

Regardless, awesome cover guys
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by Wulphy at Aug 24, 2009,
Great cover, but you gotta work on your stage presence man, tell your singer to move around more! Feel the song. It's tough though, but you did a great job.

You can tell me if my song was good or bad as well dude. I don't think I'm better than your guitarists lol.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by Your_Dad
oh yeah, If anyone has any band names we'd love to hear them. we couldnt come up with any.

Sirius
Incognita
Ouroborus
It was pretty good. Your instrumental work is great, i don't think there's anything you need to work on there. But you need to work on making it more interesting. You were all just kinda standing there playing, and it was real boring to watch in my opnion. Move around, jump headbang, have the two guitarists go up against eachother, etc.
I really liked the music. Vocals were good too.

The leads could have been a bit louder, and the drummer flubbed up in a few spots, but that's ok.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Think the stage presence let it down. You need to be more in the audience faces.

Definitely don't take that the wrong way because musically it was amazing. Pretty much note for note.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.