^ Has anyone played one? I need help picking a new guitar my local stores have all high end 1500$ guitars or beginner ones im looking at the Bloodsport. I play pretty much anything rock metal blues
*googles*
*images*
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
200 to 350$. Im also looking at some esp's but i would have to save up some more $
Last edited by Noob Shrederr at Aug 24, 2009,
ibanez rg321mh should do you well, they are very well built for their price and play almost everything well

edit: don't bother with esp with your bydget the only models worth look at are the 401 or 1000 and they are double your budget
Last edited by britishsligean at Aug 24, 2009,
Axl is ****. For rock/metal/blues, get this. It'll stretch your budget a bit, but it'll cover your bases and be better quality than most anything in the price range. Maybe get a pickup swap in time.
Creator of the Llamastack

I will most likely just stick with what i have for a little longer and save a little more but thanks for all the help
Last edited by Noob Shrederr at Aug 24, 2009,
dont go back to looking at axl stuff, i have one of their bases and its utter garbage.
~Defiant~
Is anyone else reminded of a toilet seat when they look at the cut the made in the V?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
Is anyone else reminded of a toilet seat when they look at the cut the made in the V?

yes

anyway theyre crap, my friend has one
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
*googles*
*images*

this guy is sooooo coool, he is even a thread assassin :O
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
I have another question should i even look at a tremelo in my price range or even 500$ price range?
Depends how much you'd use it. If you're gonna use it a lot, try to find a used guitar with an OFR. If not, it's just gonna be a huge inconvenience.
Creator of the Llamastack