Every cool person on this site has their ONLY forums which they start. They seem to be the life of the party. Well, now it is our turn! The common man has been hiding in the shadows for too long! We are tired of being unknowns on this forum. Today is the day all users, young and old, will make themselves known.

Seize the chance now, or hide in darkness the rest of your days. I beckon you all, join me as we too will make our "ONLY xxxx" thread! Come my brothers, this day we click "Submit New Thread!"

Now that the lame epic introduction is over, if you could make any "ONLY" thread(You know, the popular ones where everyone talks of said ONLY item) what would it be and why?

A few come to mind for me, but I would make one about collecting PEZ dispensers.

Now you!
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
inb4closedthread
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Cowards have been sent to destroy my awesome idea.

Really, Clansman?
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Flying Afros
Cowards have been sent to destroy my awesome idea.

Really, Clansman?

I didn't report it

It was just me in my stupidity

I only wanted attention

But really, I wouldn't make an only thread Too limited
You've already made one TS. This one...
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by wizards?
*reported*

^actually.

Stupid idea.

*This actually keeps other ONLY threads from popping up.*

*Jackass*

*I have another one.* *The ONLY Use '*' Whenever you say something*
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke