another new one and i kinda went for the simple sounding heavy bashing kinda riff.
nothing to flash or anything, it's all based around the bass riffs as i came up with everything else on top of that. i kept it to a few layers left right and centre, bass 2 main guitars and 2 lead guitars. i pretty happy with this one so yeah give us a crit and i'll crit you asap.
song is on my profile http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/metal105/
enjoy peeps!!!!!peace.
Quote by NCHEoin
a tiny bit on the reptitive side but heavy as ****!

Agreed but nice work.
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram
yeah thats what i meant with the simple thing. you hear stuff by motorhead BLS and it's the same kinda groove with a few riffs. maybe with vocals this track would have more appeal. i've been over writing a lot of my stuff the last few times and thought i needed to tone down a bit before i do another long one(tho i do have another epic in the pipe line) and maybe a few covers and collabs if anyone's interested.
cheers for the comments i'll take it on board.
Awesome song, I was totally banging my head the whole time! Awesome riffs, and good solo. The song rocks, man. Maybe find a way to put vocals in, but it's fine on it's own I think. My favorite part was where the drums stop and the one guitar is doing the riff and another guitar is doing like pickslides and stuff, that part's awesome. Great song dude!

Can you check out Who Cares? in my profile please?
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
Quote by GuyWithOneEye
Awesome song, I was totally banging my head the whole time! Awesome riffs, and good solo. The song rocks, man. Maybe find a way to put vocals in, but it's fine on it's own I think. My favorite part was where the drums stop and the one guitar is doing the riff and another guitar is doing like pickslides and stuff, that part's awesome. Great song dude!

Can you check out Who Cares? in my profile please?

i'll check it out soon as i'm home.
thanks for the comments glad you guys like it.
Quote by tom_slash_syn
awesome!, found it impossible not to tap my feet or hum to!
is in need of vocals!

agreed
yeah, someone who takes the advantage of stereo-output!
I like the riffs and the build-up for the song, the bridge with its tension building is good aswell but i think you can do better!
the solo was okay, but nothing special (no offend, just my opinion)

yeah it's repetive but i think this is no problem if some vokals are added to it
(is this your propose?)

all in all, good work!
Quote by verkiII
yeah, someone who takes the advantage of stereo-output!
I like the riffs and the build-up for the song, the bridge with its tension building is good aswell but i think you can do better!
the solo was okay, but nothing special (no offend, just my opinion)

yeah it's repetive but i think this is no problem if some vokals are added to it
(is this your propose?)

all in all, good work!

yeah all my songs are written for vocals in the future if i ever get a band.
as for the simple thing, that was my intent.
if you want to hear a complex song of mine then check this out.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1144072 it's called massarce of lies and takes full advantage of stereo.
Wow, your my metal hero now, that was amazing. I'm a big fan of simple and heavy. Very nice riff, and you put it together with the harmonies and lead like a pro. It sounds great, what did you ues to record it with? It would make the perfect smash crap song.

Song added

Take a look at the song "A Song for Her" I wrote it today and have been working on it for like 5 hours trying to get it to sound decent, but aduacity sucks. Tell me what you think.
at the beginning it didn't sound like the parts were aligned right. i thought the main riff was pretty good though as well as the lead guitar. the drums could have used a little work however i don't know much about drums so can't give much as far as suggestions. also the riff at the end was a little choppy. could have been smoother. still great none the less.

i just uploaded a new song if you want to listen to it: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192190
Wow nice. I like the bassline adding tension... and the harmonics or whatever they were near the beginning. But yeah I agree a little repetitive. aside from that, very profession, and very heavy. Real drums or machine?

Crit Mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192459
Quote by Tay-ron
go listen to the sound of grass growing. then play it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||| My Music
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
Quote by Debutante
Wow nice. I like the bassline adding tension... and the harmonics or whatever they were near the beginning. But yeah I agree a little repetitive. aside from that, very profession, and very heavy. Real drums or machine?

Crit Mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192459

drums are fake ezdrummer DFH written in GP5. takes a while but much better than using loops tho they do help to bulk out verse's and stuff.
cheers
I dig it. I like the riff during what I would imagine is a chorus. It's Danzig-ish which is really cool in my books. Which prog do you use to record with? I'll send some tones your way. I added you on MSN long ago so when I see you pop up we could do some exchanging of our gearbox tones! I hope you can find someone to do vocals for your tunes, I think it could be pretty awesome once you get that going.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Hey man, thanks for the crit first off.

As a few people have stated before me, quite a heavy track, yet a bit repetitive. It's still entertaining, though. Certainly not a chore to listen to .
The mixing is very well-done as well. How long did this take you to do?
That little lead run around 150 is awesome.
I think that the song could benefit from some good vocals, but the song doesn't necessarily need them.
Overall very nice track.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.