Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a guitarist, I've been playing for 8 months. I've been on UG for about 2 weeks but never got around to the forums, I don't really go on forums much because of the horrible communities I've run into in the past, hopefully you guys are different.

I'm in a band, but we're having trouble with the name. We've gotten great ideas but they were all taken. (We play Rock, Metal, Alternative Metal, things of that genre.) We're looking for a dark title, but not emo, I'm sure there's a fine line somewhere.

My favorite songs to play on guitar are Ballad for a Liar (Odd Project), Through the Fire and the Flames (DragonForce), and Enter Sandman (Metallica). What songs do you guys generally like to play? (any instrument)

I also do a little programming, but not much anymore. I don't play video games, so if you have any questions I should not be the one to ask. I used to animate and I was ok at it, but now I probably suck.

I love sports. That's enough said for that topic.

Wow, that's a mouthful =/
Sorry if you read all of that, but now I hopefully shouldn't get any questions about what kind of crap I do at home.

Welcome to UG, brah. If I were you, I'd avoid the Pit entirely, at least for a few weeks. It's a great community, but it has it's bad moments that might drive you away from UG--Which, of course, you don't want .
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
That's the first time I've received a welcome without "constructive criticism" <_<

Thank you =)
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

Welcome to UG, brah. If I were you, I'd avoid the Pit entirely, at least for a few weeks. It's a great community, but it has it's bad moments that might drive you away from UG--Which, of course, you don't want .

haha, so true, the Pit can make or break your day. but UG is definitely the place for all your guitar needs
Quote by Aarox
That's the first time I've received a welcome without "constructive criticism" <_<

Thank you =)
You spoke too soon.

Introductions go here: First post? Want to introduce yourself and say hi? Come on in!
Feel free to post your introduction in that thread.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.