Page 1 of 3
Ok, I have a dilemma and I need the pit's never failing insight and guidance. My girlfriend is a HUGE Taylor Swift fan, big time. Taylor Swift is coming to our local concert venue on Sep. 11. I have been saving up for an xbox 360 for around a year now, and have around $160 saved up. Tickets are $150 for two seats. I really want the xbox, but I know how happy she would be if I got us tickets. I feel like a selfish prick for even having to think about it. What would the pit do?
Xbox.. Xbox Xbox Xbox..

do the right thing.. don't be a dick, she'll understand and if she doesn't then that's her problem. Get the goddamn Xbox right now.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Lets thinks about this, Girlfriend or a computer? Happy girlfriend or computer? Dude take your girlfriend it would be extremely selfish not to, X-box's will always be on-sale.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Well, if I had a boyfriend in that situation... I'd want him to buy ME the Xbox.

But that's just me.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
How old are you?

If you're under 18, get the tickets.

if you're over 18, well dude i don't wanna sound like an economist , but if it took you that long to raise $160 you can't afford to spend it on a concert that's like what 4 hours
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Depends if she'll fuck you for it.

This and i don't see what other reason you need.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Seriously man if It took you a year to save up for this xbox, I'd go for that. Dont blow it all on this one concert. I dont know how old you are or the relationship you have with this girl chances are your not gonna marry her not trying to be a dick.

F-u-c-k Bitches get Money.

Put up a poll

Seriously You will regret not buying the xbox when she ends up
A. Dumping you
B. ****s your best Friend and/or random stranger

Jk might be a bit dramatic but you get the point.
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Last edited by tfo//t at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

this
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
xbox 360 > small amount of sex you will get.

Trust me as an xbox owner.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by tfo//t
Seriously man if It took you a year to save up for this xbox, I'd go for that. Dont blow it all on this one concert. I dont know how old you are or the relationship you have with this girl chances are your not gonna marry her not trying to be a dick.

F-u-c-k Bitches get Money.

This man knows what he is talking about. Bitches come and go, but video games last forever.

EDIT: Btw get a PS3. They just had a big price drop so it is now a better deal to get a PS3 than an Xbox.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Aug 24, 2009,
How long have you been with her? If your in a long term relationship it may be a sweet gesture to get the tickets. However, that said; if she likes gaming she may also be able to appreciate the x box. My girlfriend would be on that boat with me, I think. The longevity of the xbox in comparison to the concert should be longer (though, with the red rings of death I'd recommend getting the ps3; cause it is badass).

PS: Taylor Swift isn't worth your time or money.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
It depends on how long have you been with your girl and what rewards you will get with these tickets.
I'd say the tickets.
tickets = no xbox
no tickets = still no xbox and possibly no girl

cut your losses and get the tickets
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

this is exactly what I was thinking.. If you get pussy afterwards, then yeah do it, but then you're paying 150 bucks for pussy; you could hire a cheap prostitute and be close to the amount you need for the Xbox.. that sounds like a better plan.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Am i the only one who would think of this? Try.....

....wait for it.....

ASK HER!

Seriously, tell her you have been saving for an xbox but you will spend money for tickets for you two. worst case scenario, you spend money on the show and get affection for it, best case, she appresiates the offer and sexes you for trying but lets you get your xbox!

go get some! =D
If you want to have a long-time relationship with this girl, then

a) she'll love you forever if you get her tickets for Taylor Swift, especially if she knows how long and why you've been saving that money.

b) she'll understand when you get yourself an Xbox. It's just a concert, although she would have loved it if you'd got her the tickets. No biggy though.

c) she'll murder you for not spending the money on her. Now if she is the type that would go psycho when she found out about your decision, I'd either never tell her or just break up with her now.

Best of luck!
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Buy her the tickets. If you choose a console over your girlfriend, well you're ****ing retarded.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by Frank Fury
Buy her the tickets. If you choose a console over your girlfriend, well you're ****ing retarded.

Not necessarily.
Do it if you have a chance of having sex with her. If not then don't and just hire a prostitute, it's a lot less hassle.
Not that I would know of course... <_<

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Can you bang the xbox?

ಠ_ಠ

<_<

>_>

...maybe.
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
how old are you, if 16 and up yes under 16 no, cause I do not aprove of people under 16 getting it on cause if you do that you are so getting laid, xbox is over rated play guitar
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Well, All depends on how into each other you are.
And if you have a steady job.
She would literally love you to death if you got them for her.

Xboxes do get boring fast, as stated. Also, Christmas is coming.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

pussy > games

just buy a cheap xbox on craigslist when when you save up more money

pussy
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
you will most likely get laid for buying the tickets.and after that youll get some loving whenever you want most likely. so go with the tickets. besides video games are a waste of time.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle
you will most likely get laid for buying the tickets.and after that youll get some loving whenever you want most likely. so go with the tickets. besides video games are a waste of time.

I disagree.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I disagree.

they do nothing for you. what comes out of playing video games?you should be playing guitar instead of playing video games.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle
they do nothing for you. what comes out of playing video games?you should be playing guitar instead of playing video games.

You can gain of lot of things by playing video games. Concentration, patience, relaxation, etc. Playing Final Fantasy games even tought me how to spell a lot better when I was a kid.

Those are just a few things you can gain, but there are a lot more.
Quote by Zep_shizzle

I guess we can all assume that you don't watch movies, TV, sports, masturbate, listen to music, surf the net, read, or do anything for pleasure?
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
Last edited by FishStik at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by Zep_shizzle

You should play Monster Hunter. Takes skill.

You're getting the tickets of Craiglist? And since he wants cash only I'd bring a few friends who are carrying an assortment of weapons. They might rob you lol.
Quote by FishStik
I guess we can all assume that you don't watch movies, TV, sports, masturbate, listen to music, surf the net, read, or do anything for pleasure?

Hell, I do those all at once!
Page 1 of 3