So i am having troubles with IE (i cant use any other browser for some things). I had to delete it previously and now downloaded the latest version but there is no icon to click and in program files and bring it up there are no icons to click on still.
Hate to say it (Not really) That's what you get with IE. I don't care if other browsers don't work for some things right away, you can fix it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Hate to say it (Not really) That's what you get with IE. I don't care if other browsers don't work for some things right away, you can fix it.

no its a sport streaming website mainly it doesnt work on firefox or any others.
Quote by Metallicker.
So i am having troubles with IE (i cant use any other browser for some things). I had to delete it previously and now downloaded the latest version but there is no icon to click and in program files and bring it up there are no icons to click on still.

biggest bull**** since the OJ simpson murder trial
Quote by Metallicker.
no its a sport streaming website mainly it doesnt work on firefox or any others.

What website is it? If it works for me, someones getting a slap.jpeg
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
What can IE do that Firefox can't?

Seriously, I want to know.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by itchy guitar
What website is it? If it works for me, someones getting a slap.jpeg

livefootydoctor but you cant get anything working til you download a video player (ive been using it for years)
Download IE tab for firefox and assign it for the website which is incompatible with FF.
Score.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Download IE tab for firefox and assign it for the website which is incompatible with FF.
Score.

where do i get that?
Quote by Metallicker.
where do i get that?

firs download and install firefox

then either google or search for it in teh add ons
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Metallicker.
where do i get that?

1. Stop everything you're doing.
2. Download Firefox
3. Go to Tools > Add-ons
4. Under the "Get Add-ons" tab, type "IE Tab" in the searchbar.
5. IE Tab should appear first on the list.
6. Click "Add to Firefox" then wait 3 seconds and click "Install" then restart Firefox.
7. Whenever you come across a website that will "only work in IE", hit the IE Tab button that has appeared to the right of your home page button.

Now browse fail-free.
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
Last edited by FishStik at Aug 24, 2009,
if all else fails and you still need to use IE the do a search for "iexplorer.exe" and if you dont find anything, then reinstall
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!