Buy it, then smash it and set it on fire. That's all they're good for.
Last edited by Andrew C. S. at Aug 24, 2009,
id pay 20$ to burn it totatly worth it lol. but seriously it would be worth it for a project tho.
did a fat bird get hungry and take a chunk outa that headstock... yukk
I'd buy it for sure, i'm looking for a guitar a 20$. I wanna fretlessize a guitar + make some crazy mods.

and may be burn it one day.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
$20? absolutely. practice wiring on it, switch pickups, swap out a neck, repaint it. whatever you want, ESPECIALLY for $20.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
$20? absolutely. practice wiring on it, switch pickups, swap out a neck, repaint it. whatever you want, ESPECIALLY for $20.

See, this is what I had in mind, but First Act's quality rep scares me a little. I know a lot of artists use their higher-end models (Mastodon and Maroon 5 and the like), but...

Thanks for a constructive post though.

I'm not positive, but ever since Gibson came out with the Zoot Suit, I've been seeing a whole lot of hostility on UG. Whatever happened to friendly guitar advice?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by forstringwonder
that looks ****ing retarded.

the metalcore kiddies challenge some kids on the shortbus to a battle of the bands, the winners were obviously the shortbus kids, so they endorsed first act, and this is their guitarists custom shop

anywho, go for it. for 20$ you could pull a jimi and burn/smash/combination of both/etc. it on stage
Last edited by kurtebirdi at Aug 24, 2009,
Don't compare it to like a 400 buck guitar- its a 100 dollar product for 20, that to me sounds like its worth it for a project guitar.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
That guitar is hideous, but if you want to practice modding then I'd go for it. If you end up ****ing it up to the point where it can't be played, you could always just break it in a very over the top way(burning and just smashing doesn't count, be more original than that!).
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Last edited by David_Bowie=GOD at Aug 24, 2009,
For $20? Yes. Use it for mods and/or learning mods if you're a beginner.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
most low priced first acts are made a mixed wood plywood, ive tried using one as a project guitar but the neck joint was really messed up
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
I would buy it for $20.00. I don't think it looks bad at all. Some First Act guitars are not bad I have tried out a few and was surprised of course they are not as good as their custom shop guitars.
xD

$20 = win.

Plus, it looks decent, so I see no reason why not.

oh, by the way, green dimarzio pickups :P
Quote by Winman9999
most low priced first acts are made a mixed wood plywood, ive tried using one as a project guitar but the neck joint was really messed up

i think it said it was poplar... and if it is, i can't really find any problem with buying it for $20.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I have luck in buying cheap guitars... my first act is not an exception. My cheap Wal-Mart First Act has no problems except for minor fret- buzz... even with a high action.
Go for it. $20 is nothing, even for a used first act.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Do it and replace the pickup/neck. Says its a solid poplar body so maybe it'll sound alright after some work?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
oh damn im suprised that's a first act, go for it man. mod it out, try all kinds of things out on it and then if your not successful smash and burn it
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
dude really.............20 dollars........just use it to practice doin a paint job or something. i say get it.
ANY guitar is worth $20....

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
It's boggin but you might as well. The first thing you should do is mod that ugly excuse for a headstock.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
lol at the features:

...humbucking pickup with great "rock" distortion

ROCK DISTORTION!??!?!? GET IT NOW
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
I say go for it. The body reminds me of a Spectra my girlfriend has.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls