Basically the title. I’m likening the effects of the Vox, and the sound of the Bugera, so I want to use the Vox for some effects. I just can’t figure how the hell to set it up RIGHT. I’ve tried to put guitar to amp, and FX loop out to Vox input, and the line out on the Vox to the FX input on the Bugera. I thought this was how it was done but it sounds like ****. I can hardly hear the guitar over the fuzz/hiss ad the FX is hardly audible. So I dunno, my mind is blown ... Any suggestions as to how to do it right would be greatly appreciated. How would I set it up, and what should I do with the EQ's and knobs and ****z on both amps???
Thanks in advance guys!
Gear:

Line 6 Variax 300 (electric)
Jay Turser acoustic
A soon to be Jackson Demmelition King V

Bugera 6260-212
Vox AD30VT (for sale)
You can't. You'll probably end up blowing both amps if you keep at it. Vox Tonelab has the same effects as the VT (I believe, I could be wrong), so try that after you sell the amp.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Sell it. Get the real effects.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
running two preamps together is a bad idea which is what you seem to be doing, your best be is to sell the vox and buy a multi fx pedal
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Ok, Thanks for the info guys. Im glad I asked, I don't really want to blow up my amp if I could help it. What would I ever do without UG?
Gear:

Line 6 Variax 300 (electric)
Jay Turser acoustic
A soon to be Jackson Demmelition King V

Bugera 6260-212
Vox AD30VT (for sale)
Quote by Ben12321
What would I ever do without UG?
Misdiagnose amplifier failures for the rest of your life?

Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...