its been 7 years since ive seen the man, we had a few problems but ive recently contacted him after 7 years and we've resolved our issues and ive found he's got two more kids, which is kinda surreal

any of the pit got any reuniting stories?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Cool story bro.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
No stories man, but congratulations, I couldn't imagine life without my dad around.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
nice story cheers
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
No stories yet, but I might try to get ahold of him.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by Its So Easy
No stories man, but congratulations, I couldn't imagine life without my dad around.

thanks man

Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Quote by gavincandance
i reunited a sandwich with my mouth.

REunited?

that implies you ate your own faeces...

On topic. Thats great to hear. I'm sure you and your dad will have many a happy time
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Quote by g1asseye
REunited?

that implies you ate your own faeces...

On topic. Thats great to hear. I'm sure you and your dad will have many a happy time

thats good man
it would've felt bittersweet to me if I were you

as for stories, my parents separated when i was 2 and my mom has been the most amazing woman in my life since then (which she was great to start with anyways)

my father tried to take care of me and i was young so i didn't understand what was the deal between my mom and father, i just knew that i loved my mom but i really loved my father since i got to see him less and i didn't know what the meaning of appreciation was back then

my father gave me back to my mom after a month, i was almost always at the babysitter's place when i was living with him, and he simply gave me back because i restricted him from going out and having a good time with his friends

he's disappointed me my whole life, I found that my love for my father just kind of turned into pain so i don't feel the same way about him now than i did when i was much younger

he has a new family now and his new wife has a son i can't stand
they came straight from vietnam (my parents were immigrants btw) and they are just embarrassing and very demeaning
they try to put on an act in front of me but they're too stupid to know that i understand ****ing vietnamese and i know what they say about me

point is, my father is caught up with them now, the last time i saw him was in 2006, we keep in touch every once in a while but i don't really think about that much because it depresses me to think about how little he calls me

i've tried to see it from his possible point of view that he doesn't have a son and he just might miss me from time to time, but after a few attempts to just have time with him alone, i realized his new family (more like his second chance at a family) is just more important to him now

i'm sorry i've rambled on

that's great that you are in touch with your dad again, i really hope you two develop a healthy relationship and he turns out to be a good dad and not just a father (unlike mine)
MUST....BUY.....MORE.......PEDALS.....!
My reuniting story starts with my me catching my dad with his meat in my gf...
Currently My Rig Consists of:

Guitars:
Starcaster by Fender
Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
SP10
Quote by Reaper2502
its been 7 years since ive seen the man, we had a few problems but ive recently contacted him after 7 years and we've resolved our issues and ive found he's got two more kids, which is kinda surreal

any of the pit got any reuniting stories?
Surreal indeed. My parents were together until my dad died. I couldn't imagine him being away for 7 years and him having 2 more kids. Good that you're back to seeing him. I hope things work out well for you.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Surreal indeed. My parents were together until my dad died. I couldn't imagine him being away for 7 years and him having 2 more kids. Good that you're back to seeing him. I hope things work out well for you.

what did your dad die of?
I'm still waiting to "re-unite" with my aunt. She's on my mother's side of the family, and when her mother (my grandma) died, she said some absolutely terrible things about my family and threatened to kidnap us about 4 years ago. But now she wants to talk to us again, and i can't help but wonder if i should.
It's so beautiful...
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
when my dad was 11 his dad split and my step-mom started looking for him in august 07 (expecting a body) and she found him in june 08 living in seattle. he never had another family and realized about a year after that he made a mistake, but it didnt really sink in till about 15 years later, but the internet wasnt so great in the early 90s. so after 31 years of thinking his dad was dead, my dads been talking to him for a little over a year

btw this is a tl;dr... the real story involves an abandon car, multiple arrests, possible mafia hitmen, and various other things which are too long to put in a thread, but I might blog if I feel like writing a god damn book
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones