Is a Telecaster FMT HH a descent mid-level guitar?

Telecaster FMT HH

I just shopping around for something ion his price range, and it caught my eye.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
i like it. set neck design on a fender is very cool, as is the HH set up. i'm also a fan of the -decent guitar before a decent amp- philosophy, but on ultimate-guitar you're going to get a lot of "get a new amp first." just warning you.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
is it made in america by any chance? if it is go for it.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I think its MIM. But i love them. Theyre sexy as ****, and its like a les paul and a tele ****ed and had a child!!! Its great. I want one. But cant seem to save money without spending it. I want the black cherryburst.
thanks for the comments.

As for the amp...I plan on getting a new mid level guitar and a new amp at the same time.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
Look into Bugera V55 or the V22. I want to get the V22. Also, Blackheart, or in the solid state, the line 6 felxtone. Thats about all i got to offer with amps.
i had the FMT DeluxeTelecaster for a few years. i had the crimson red one. had to duncan pearly gate humbuckers with coil taps. all black hardware. made in the USA. very high quality. it plays better then the american standard tele's IMO. sounded AWSOME. i sold it to me dad when i started useing Sparrow Twangmaster guitars(telestyle) check those out as well. damn good guitars

http://sparrowguitars.com/ check out the Rat Rods and the Twangmasters. i use the Twangmaster Kustoms, and had a Rat Rod before
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
I've had two of them. The quality of it makes it high level quality at a mid-level price. It's Korean made and is more comparable to SG than les paul. It's very light and the black cherry burst is the way to go on that one.... couldn't get used to the jumbo frets though.