So, about ten minutes ago, my phone started ringing. It was a private number but I assumed it was going to be my brother asking me to leave the door open for him so he could get in (it's 1:40 am here). I answered and it was some guy that sounded like he was from London and he claimed that he goes to a school that is near to where I live (he did actually name the school) but he sounded too old to go to school and that he wanted an Ibanez Guitar and asked me where he could buy one. So I said 'The Guitar Shop in town'. He said something like 'No sh*t, the guitar shop?' I think there was another voice in the background I could hear too. Then he goes 'Oh so would you be able to meet me there then?' At that point I said 'Errr ... NO!' and hung up.

What's weird is, how did he know the name of a near by school and it's quite a coincidence that I play the guitar and he was looking for one
Last edited by the_hoodster at Aug 24, 2009,
I guess next time I'll just drop by.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
Have you seen the movie where the guy calls this other guy, and then the guy who picked up the phone died?

This is sort of like that.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by the_hoodster
So, about ten minutes ago, my phone started ringing. It was a private number but I assumed it was going to be my brother asking me to leave the door open for him so he could get in (it's 1:40 am here). I answered and it was some guy that sounded like he was from London and he claimed that he was from a school that is near to where I live (he did actually name the school) and that he wanted an Ibanez Guitar and asked me where he could buy one. So I said 'The Guitar Shop in town'. He said something like 'No sh*t, the guitar shop?' I think there was another voice in the background I could hear too. Then he goes 'Oh so would you be able to meet me there then?' At that point I said 'Errr ... NO!' and hung up.

What's weird is, how did he know the name of a near by school and it's quite a coincidence that I play the guitar and he was looking for one

Sounds like some sort of stalker/sexual predator.

I'd fill every orifice of your body with wacky glue if I were you. Just in case.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
*goes to a lab and doing many investigations and research*

I found it!

IT IS A PRANK CALL FROM SOMEONE THAT KNOWS YOU!
Did you put your number in the LAUGAM thread?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Why couldn't you just tell him where?

Asshole

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by dudetheman

I'd fill every orifice of your body with wacky glue if I were you. Just in case.

I want to sig it...
Quote by Ajax413

I was ganna say the samething.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by dudetheman

Or Fish.
My Gear
Jackson Pro Series DK2M
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX AD50VTXL Valvetronix Amp
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell

Originally Posted By iron_maiden93

He wants to rape us....He raped me

IT IS A PRANK CALL FROM SOMEONE THAT KNOWS YOU![/QUOTE

It's certainly not, I don't live anywhere near London and no on I know could put on such a good accent.
Quote by dudetheman

Best advice anyone could give for anything, ever!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
I got a call a while back. It was anonymous but it sounded like someone I knew. They said "I love you"

I responded like this guy:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1187923&highlight=disturbing

..."WHO THE **** ARE YOU?!?!?"

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I love how everyone turned on that guy in his thread.

He deserved a lot of it

srsly.

Quote by Zoso1994
He was phone.

This.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
lol. ive gotten weird as calls at 2 in the morning luckily i was awake. otherwise i would have been mad.

but it was just somebody prank calling you man.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by TEK34
Ohhh sorry, wrong number.

Quote by Ajax413

One of you is a liar...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I guess you can say...*puts on sunglasses*...He struck a chord....YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Quote by Karvid
Have you seen the movie where the guy calls this other guy, and then the guy who picked up the phone died?

This is sort of like that.

Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by the_hoodster

It's certainly not, I don't live anywhere near London and no on I know could put on such a good accent.

And of course there's no chance that anyone you know happens to know someone from London?
Mmmm... pedophilia at its best.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Guess what.

I WAS PHONE.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by LuckyBoys91
I guess you can say...*puts on sunglasses*...He struck a chord....YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by LuckyBoys91

Oh Christ.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

As you can see, this is the_hoodster. the_hoodster has been a normal day in the Pit, until he got a strange call. A call from a man from England. the_hoodster has been asked questions about what his school will be like and on a place where he can get an Ibanez guitar. Now what the_hoodster doesn't know is that he entered another dimesion of torture. You know have entered. . .

I may have messed it up.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by Strato-Massacre

haha beat me to it brah
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by aerosmithfan95
As you can see, this is the_hoodster. the_hoodster has been a normal day in the Pit, until he got a strange call. A call from a man from England. the_hoodster has been asked questions about what his school will be like and on a place where he can get an Ibanez guitar. Now what the_hoodster doesn't know is that he entered another dimesion of torture. You know have entered. . .

I may have messed it up.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ