well, for this week i got 3 dissertations, 2 big tests, a book test (for tomorrow), a big homework and ill be busy till the friday because all of this
im just stressed and this wednesday is my birthday and i cant do any party or gig
what can i do? i need to relax

PD: dont say fap and im looking the info for my homework on the internet
Hola.
Get high.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Just get down and dirty and study like these tests determine if you live or not. Spend the time being proactive, so you can do well and realize the time was worth it. Set a time to go to bed so you don't stay up and can get plenty of sleep.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Get high.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Get jiggy with it!
Or high, whatever floats your boat.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Life's ****
For my 16th Birthday I had a GCSE test the day before on the day and the day after. But at least I got a Vox VT15 for my birthday, Couldn't play it for a while though
you before getting high-

"**** man i've got so much crap to get done and I'm never going to get it done in time i have to pay rent, i have to study i have to get my homework done, my girlfriends mad at my my dad is depressed...

you after getting high-

"Fvck this ****, man, let's watch a movie."
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Get high.

And/or listen to relaxing music, such as: The Beatles (Let it Be, Imagine, etc.), and my preference: (Sublime - Garden Grove, Badfish, Slow Ride, Santeria, What I got)
(Slightly Stoopid - Collie Man, Open Road, Ocean, Reward for Me, Wiseman, I'm So Stoned) (311 - Amber) Also maybe some Bob Marley.

This **** will relax you.
Get High!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Smoke some trees and you'll fly in the breeze.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Guys, didn't you know that marijuana can kill you? People are so stupid.

It only takes one marijuana cigarette and you're spiraling into an abyss of sex, STD's, and self destruction....
In heaven, all interesting people are absent.
Get high
Fap
Say fuc.k it and don't study like i would.
Fuc.k school.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Quote by Ecliptica24
Guys, didn't you know that marijuana can kill you? People are so stupid.

It only takes one marijuana cigarette and you're spiraling into an abyss of sex, STD's, and self destruction....

Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o