with the same e-mail, would it allow me too?

and how long would it take because last time it took me like 6 months and then after like 30 e-mails later to the contact support they activated my account.
Ha! your name is better
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
talk to an admin. they are the only ones who can help you now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by archangels666
Just make a new email account?

Seems simple enough to me.

this
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
The Pit wont let you leave..........................
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
you cant delete your account, its like davy jones' ship, once your in, youre screwed forever
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Pretty sure you can't delete your account. Guess your name isn't better now, eh?

LolHalfstak
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by kxy1992
The Pit wont let you leave..........................

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by damian_91
you cant delete your account, its like davy jones' ship, once your in, youre screwed forever

unless you gamble your years away, or stab Davy Jones' heart and cut out your own.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I know how you feel about the username *sighs* I only made my name to post one question in the Electric Guitar forum. Then I was screwed and stuck with this name. If you make a new email, you'll just get IP Banned.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Pretty sure you can't delete your account. Guess your name isn't better now, eh?

ROFL

I agree with the other UGers, you're pure win, pal.
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by username94
I know how you feel about the username *sighs* I only made my name to post one question in the Electric Guitar forum. Then I was screwed and stuck with this name. If you make a new email, you'll just get IP Banned.

Ha, as if this was ever a problem to spammers, hahaha
LOVL

(laugh out very loud)