okay, so im selling one of my flying v's on ebay.

theres nothing wrong with it cosmetically, it only has a very small ding on the tip of the headstock and small ding on the bottom wing, but it's been painted over.

it plays great, sounds great, looks great. it's not a gibson tho, but it still plays like one.

im only looking to make about 200 off this thing so i can get a dean z-x/explorer.

so if you have an ebay page, give it a looksy. just tryin to promote the item. check out the link at the bottom to the selling page.

oh, btw...

It features:

- Alpine White finish.
- a white 67' style pickgaurd
- a solid maple body.
- a Tune-o-matic bridge w/ a stopbar tailpiece
- Chrome Hardware
- maple bolt-on-neck w/ 22 frets and interchangable neck plate
- traditional pearl dot inlays
- 2 volume controls, and 1 tone control
- a 3 way sitch w/ a white switch knob.
- Custom Covered Humbucker Pick-ups (dragonfire hi-ouput "chrome screamers")
- custom chrome pick-up rings

thanks for reading

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1011882
dude, no ebay sales here...
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
oh, snap. my bad.

i shoulda read the rules first.

wait, oh right now i remember. i posted the link because it's got the full details and pictures.

but i guess they shun upon that for idk what reason.

i'd much prefer a solid offer on this site, than for somebidding war that'll end with me losing money on ebay

but it's w/e
Quote by Jackie Lawless
oh, snap. my bad.

i shoulda read the rules first.

wait, oh right now i remember. i posted the link because it's got the full details and pictures.

but i guess they shun upon that for idk what reason.

i'd much prefer a solid offer on this site, than for somebidding war that'll end with me losing money on ebay

but it's w/e

The rules are rules, if you want to sell it on here then you post the pictures and details on here. Also does this v have a brand? I'd love to know it.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."