Thats right, for the low low price of 110.00 US dollars, when the rapture comes for your pet he will be saved in the name of christ. Not only that, but for every other pet in the household it only costs you 15 dollars more each!

Save You Pets NOW!!!

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

... Just make sure you live in a state they cover. If you don't, your pets afterlife is ****ed.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
i have a good video for this let me find it

here it is: My favorite comedian tells a story of how he messes with a worker at a rental car agency who said he is "not covered for acts of god"

I highly recommend watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyD3wYPgOos
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by SlinkyBlue
i have a good video for this let me find it

here it is: My favorite comedian tells a story of how he messes with a worker at a rental car agency who said he is "not covered for acts of god"

I highly recommend watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyD3wYPgOos

My eye is draw to the Flying V in the background. Does it get played by him in another vid?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by ESPplayer5150

you win the thread
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Awesome. I'm eligible to be a pet caretaker. And I would be the first representative in California! I want to join!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Oh no!!!! I need to start a fund and save all them puppies at the pound!!!
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Quote by rockingamer2
My eye is draw to the Flying V in the background. Does it get played by him in another vid?

yes actually, he uses it to make fun of U2's The Edge, and explains that it's all effects. He simulates a massive technical failure at a U2 gig.

He plays a pretty cool chord progression with distortion and echo and delay/reverb like The Edge always does, and then he simulates the effects all dying by turning off his pedalboard and plays jingle bells with a clean line.

Then he goes back to the echo and delay and distortion and distortion for the last G chord of the song, and puts makes a ROCK ON symbol.

It's really epic. but the quality isn't great on youtube, they took it off.

Search "Bill Baily U2"
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison