Page 1 of 2
Today i bought a Ouija board and tryed it out at my drummers, and nothing happened. We just asked it music related questions from the get go. Any tips on it workin better?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
inb4 move it with your hands
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
try burning it...those things are ridiculous
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
It worked, it just doesn't look like it worked. You'll be greeted by its workings in the next four days.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
it's all lies and mind tricks.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
A Ouija Board just proves that one in three people is a jackass.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
It's probably faulty. The enchantment ritual probably wasn't performed correctly.

Take it back to kmart or wherever you got it from.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
no batteries are needed. ironically, the lady at toys r us asked me if i wanted to buy batteries while i was there... ARE YOU STALKING ME THROUGH TEH OUIJA BOARD DIMINISHEDTOBME?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
First ask yourself why you bought one.

If it doesn't do anything sell it to some other sucker.
no.
Quote by strat0blaster
It worked, it just doesn't look like it worked. You'll be greeted by its workings in the next four days.

????
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
first turn off the lights, then put three candles in a triangular formation and light them, then have one female and one male sit across from each other and rest the board on your knees, then you have to warm up the board and ask for positive spirits and always reply thank you when you get something, and before you sign out you say goodbye
you might have bought one of those cheap ones that aren't demon possessed...

seriously, what did you expect?

try sacrificing a live chicken, if that doesn't work sacrifice a goat and drink its blood
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Aug 24, 2009,
You should've built one yourself. I've heard that one has a more spiritual connection with their board when they build it themselves.
Quote by In The Mist

I'm paying for the

Debtklok [x2]

Ben Bernanke, taller than a tree.
Hilary Clinton, not a bumblebee.
Nancy Pelosi, Pelosi, Pelosi.
Joe Bidan, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Barak Obama.

Debtklok [x4]

Quote by paintballcrazy7
????

Explanation not necessary. When you discover the effects, you'll remember what I said.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
You have to open up the board first. I played with my friend and there was a whole big process we had to go through before and after playing. STuff actually happened but it could have been us subconciously moving it we both trusted each other enough to know that we didn't move it on purpose. My friend's a hardcore catholic so he's always honest with me.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Quote by paintballcrazy7
no batteries are needed. ironically, the lady at toys r us asked me if i wanted to buy batteries while i was there... ARE YOU STALKING ME THROUGH TEH OUIJA BOARD DIMINISHEDTOBME?

wat

And it's not suppose to be real, it's just something to do to mess around with your friends. Although, my friends are pretty immature, and would just say "you're gonna die olololol". If I was ever gonna do this, I'd do it with some hot goth chick
Last edited by The Shroom420 at Aug 25, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Honestly, Kentucky? Really?

You're just an embarrassment to the whole country. I'm ashamed of you.

Not cool.

You need more magic points to make it work.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
Quote by Jako215
Music related questions? Why don't you ask if its Satan first!

All the best music is Satan-inspired after all.
Quote by In The Mist

I'm paying for the

Debtklok [x2]

Ben Bernanke, taller than a tree.
Hilary Clinton, not a bumblebee.
Nancy Pelosi, Pelosi, Pelosi.
Joe Bidan, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Barak Obama.

Debtklok [x4]

Quote by paintballcrazy7
Today i bought a Ouija board and tryed it out at my drummers, and nothing happened. We just asked it music related questions from the get go. Any tips on it workin better?

It's a piece of wood with letters on it, what exactly did you expect?
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by marc137

answers to life questions? spiritual contact?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
answers to life questions? spiritual contact?

And why exactly would get answer to life's question or a spiritual contact (what ever that might be) from a fancy piece of wood?

Btw are you familiar of the scientific explanations concerning the ouija boards paintballcrazy7?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija#Explanations
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Last edited by marc137 at Aug 25, 2009,
If you actually want to ask a spirit a question, you need to summon it first. Duh. Go get yourself a copy of the Necronomicon, perform the necessary ritual/s, and then ask the board a question.
Quote by paintballcrazy7

theres no evidence any of that stuff is real... so dont even bother really. sorry.
Don't press down on the guide thing, and try not to think...
Also you have to BELIEVE *que cheesey rainbow*
Quote by marc137

A cross is a piece of wood, a piece of metal. A statue of Buddha is just stone. Beliefs aren't even that - they're intagible, yet they shape the minds of people who trust them, and those people shape the world you live in.

The point is that materials mean little when they're built with faith, whether it be in supernatural, religious rites, or simply conviction in something.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Wtf is a Kentucky?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Wtf is a Kentucky?

Laughter ensues.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
A cross is a piece of wood, a piece of metal. A statue of Buddha is just stone. Beliefs aren't even that - they're intagible, yet they shape the minds of people who trust them, and those people shape the world you live in.

The point is that materials mean little when they're built with faith, whether it be in supernatural, religious rites, or simply conviction in something.

thats nice. but im pretty sure theres a reason why they are sold in the game section at stores.

besides, even if anything did happen, its probably along the lines of faith healings. if you believe hard enough your mind makes it real. its like this friend of mine who tried to hypnotise me. all he did was say i was going to feel like im falling forward and to just let it happen. he counted to 10, i closed my eyes and bam i felt like falling forward. but i think to much and stopped myself. but he didnt actually do anything. its just the power of suggestion. the mind is a wierd thing. sometimes you can wake up from dreams with marks on your body. but nothing actually happened. your brain just made it real.

if anything ever happens on a ouija board, i guarantee its not because of anything supernatural.
You ask this, when you really should be asking why the hell you bought it in the first place.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Return it to the store, and complain saying it doesn't work.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
lulz at you wasting your money in useless shit.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
thats nice. but im pretty sure theres a reason why they are sold in the game section at stores.

besides, even if anything did happen, its probably along the lines of faith healings. if you believe hard enough your mind makes it real. its like this friend of mine who tried to hypnotise me. all he did was say i was going to feel like im falling forward and to just let it happen. he counted to 10, i closed my eyes and bam i felt like falling forward. but i think to much and stopped myself. but he didnt actually do anything. its just the power of suggestion. the mind is a wierd thing. sometimes you can wake up from dreams with marks on your body. but nothing actually happened. your brain just made it real.

if anything ever happens on a ouija board, i guarantee its not because of anything supernatural.

Not saying I disagree with the aspect of people buying them from KB toys, but that last part might be one of the most arrogant things I've heard in a very long time. The placebo effect is a nice idea too, but it's nothing at all to do with witchcraft. That's like suggesting you can debunk the myth or fact of Christ because you learned a card trick from David Copperfield.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
check the truss rod but be careful
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Page 1 of 2