So, right now, I was looking into the ESP LTD EX401DX. Flame maple top, FR trem, 60/81 EMGs.

BUT!!! I already have an EX400, which already has 60/81's in it. My question to you guys is if I should get it and sell my EX400 (a little banged up from falling down the stairs partially, but I got it professionally fixed, and chrome is a little faded), or if I should go insane in reworking the parts of it?

"lolwut duz this hav 2 do wif ggna lawl??//?"
Well, if I rework it, how much do you recommend tone-wise? I like deathcore and metalcore, so should I look into a different set of pickups altogether, stick with 60/81 or get 81/85's?
I don't play a large variety of guitars or test too many out, so is there a ridiculously better tone out there I can get for metal that I don't have with my EMGs?
Otherwise, should I just look into getting a different guitar altogether, ie a Shecter Hellraiser?
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
DD7;NS2;ML2;RC20XL;BCB60;FS6;PH3
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Thank you, you've all been very informative and helpful (except you Mr_CiNiC, f*ck you.)
Love you too, babe.
Oh yeah, or 60/85, and anyone know much about the "X" series of the EMGs?
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
DD7;NS2;ML2;RC20XL;BCB60;FS6;PH3
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Thank you, you've all been very informative and helpful (except you Mr_CiNiC, f*ck you.)
Love you too, babe.