I already know I'm going to be getting a Bad Horsie 2, MXR Smart Gate and Boss tuner. I've found some other pedals I want but I want to see what you guys think of them and if you have any better suggestions.

For a phaser I've been looking at the Retro-Sonic Phaser. I didn't like the Boss one, I thought the Phase 90 was OK. The Maxon Reissue PT-999 seems pretty good...but I don't know maybe I just want more knobs

For delay, I'm liking the Boss Giga Delay. I've pretty much chosen this over a DL4 because it's a little cheaper, and has one more preset although I have no complaints with the DL4. At some point I would also like to get an analog delay, most likely a Memory Boy.

Beyond that, I'm not really sure as I don't feel like I really need anything. I guess the next two I always see people with are an EQ and compression but I'm perfectly happy with my sound as it is so it's not like I really need an EQ.

And compression... I've messed with it on my Tonelab but I never feel like I really need it there. I guess I would go for the Keeley since everyone seems to love it, but it's pretty expensive for something I don't think I would use much. Also does anyone have any opinions on the regular one vs. the 4 knob one? $30 extra seems reasonable for some more control.

Obviously I don't have a small budget since some of these pedals are pretty expensive, but I don't want to pay over about $250 for one pedal.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Haha I know

Money burns a hole in my pocket though! Maybe I should just work on getting that Egnater Tourmaster I want.
I have a huge fear if rays.