I have a Business Studies assignment on relationships or something, and i need to survey 5 people some questions.

Its just about positive relationships with customers and other crew members.

You don't need names or anything and there is only 3 questions.

Any help is muchly appreciated.

1. What do you perceive as good customer service?

2. What does teamwork mean to you?

3. Why do you believe safety is important in the workplace?

Thanks guys
1. When every question is answered promptly, the service is of high-quality and speedy and is not too serious

2. Working together to achieve far more than what can be done individually.

3. It is important because workers are priceless in the economy.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
1) If the shop assistant (or whatever) offers to help, doesn't mind answering questions, is helpful and acts friendly.

2) Different people from the team depend on each other and help each other. By using each person's qualities, you can do a fantastic job.

It also gives everybody resonsibility, because any mistakes or risks affect the entire team.

2 heads > 1 head

3) Depends on what you mean by safety. People who feel that they are working in a safe environment don't have as much stress, they worry less. As a result they work more efficiently.

Hope I helped!

(Up The Irons)
1.. When a question is asked, you get a professional response.. Not something a worker with no idea would say.. No need to ask a fellow worker.. etc. A customer needs the satisfaction of the business being able to help out in all areas, because if you can help them out, you get more business thanks to that person telling their friends etc..

2. Teamwork to me is when everyone works together to get the specified job completed how it should be.. Where everyone helps as one, not people sitting out giving orders to people.. All involved stay calm and do not get angry if something goes wrong..

3. Because people want to be guaranteed they wont be hurt when they turn up ti do what their asked to do.. No worker should have to be told to do a job that they don't feel comfortable doing because of possible injury.. As a boss, you have the responsibility of keeping workers, mangers etc out of harms way..

Always being friendly, even if a customer asks (what you may find as) the stupidest question in the world. knowing what you're talking about, and if you don't know, find someone who does.

working together? everyone doing their part for the whole (the business).

because I don't want my co-workers or myself to die.

... come to think of it, there should be more hazardous areas in the boss' office
1. this is
2. very simple
3. you could train a monkey to do it

(but im not into helping homework im sure you were suppost to ask people in person)
Quote by maiden03
Thanks so much, just one more, you guys are a massive help.

Business studies isn't that bad huh? I done it before i left school. Pretty interesting topics.

^Don't act like your parents didnt help you do homework when you were a kid.. Same stuff.
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Aug 25, 2009,
Quote by ShallowEndings
Business studies isn't that bad huh? I done it before i left school. Pretty interesting topics.

^Don't act like your parents didnt help you do homework when you were a kid.. Same stuff.

There is some hard stuff i can never seem to remember in it, but i like doing it.
Quote by Metallicker.
1. this is
2. very simple
3. you could train a monkey to do it

(but im not into helping homework im sure you were suppost to ask people in person)

I dont need names so why bother asking people in person? How are they gonna tell?
Quote by maiden03

I dont need names so why bother asking people in person? How are they gonna tell?

Its supposed to develop your people skills a lot of the time in business you have to prostitute yourself and feel like a complete tool in order to get stuff done.
Quote by Metallicker.
Its supposed to develop your people skills a lot of the time in business you have to prostitute yourself and feel like a complete tool in order to get stuff done.

Then why didnt they make me ask more people. I get assignments like this in PE all the time, and we have to survey like 50 people, we just ask all the students in the class and some family members.
Most of the teachers hate survey assignments, but they have to give them cause they are part of the course. Which is made by the head teacher.

But anyway, i dont wanna start a flame war, i just need one more serious answer.
Last edited by maiden03 at Aug 25, 2009,
1. Bridging the gap between simply doing your job and actually acknowledging that the person you are helping is a human being, just like you.

2. Everyone in a group doing their part to support every other member.

3. Safety prevents accidents instead of addressing them after they've happened.
Dont worry guys, i rang a mate, and he gave me the last one.

Thanks for all your help.

Token of my appreciation:

I got all helpers an F1 car

/thread
Quote by maiden03
Then why didnt they make me ask more people. I get assignments like this in PE all the time, and we have to survey like 50 people, we just ask all the students in the class and some family members.
Most of the teachers hate survey assignments, but they have to give them cause they are part of the course. Which is made by the head teacher.

But anyway, i dont wanna start a flame war, i just need one more serious answer.

dont worry about it dude you are doing the right thing

When I go to my local shopping establishments there are several things I, the consumer, perceive as "good customer service". One is definitely when the staff have an erection after I make eye contact with them, or if the staff member in question is a woman, hard nipples. This shows me that they are proud to have me as a customer and are willing to satisfy my needs. Another thing I perceive as good customer service is when my shopping needs are satisfied. One time I was abit stressed out and had blue balls. My shopping was being impeded by this and I asked a staff member if I could use the staff room briefly. In concordance with their excellent service, I received the key to the staff room, entered, pulled down the blinds, locked the door and proceeded to make sweet love to a watermelon the staff had in their fridge. I exited with a feeling of satisfaction and finished my shopping for the day.

Teamwork is a pretty simple one to me. It means that all people in the team work together. Betty is on her period. Betty is upset. Offer Betty diamonds and or chocolate, or anything else you can steal secretly from the business in return for a blow job. Betty is satisfied and so are you. Teamwork. Pretend Melinda and John are secretly dating. This is no good for the team or themselves. Encourage a swinging party where John can get jealous while Melinda takes it up the butt from Peter the sales coordinator or Melinda gets a wandering eye as John begins fapping to the scene before splooging on Amandas face. Teamwork is just that. Work by the team. Whatever it is and whenever it is needed- all members must make sacrifices as a unit for the team to succeed.

Scenario : You enter your workplace and have an erection. One of the warehouse employees have spilt a slippery liquid on the floor. You are going to your locker to change into your work gear and slip on the liquid. Bang. Broken Penis.

This should not be a risk. Nobody wants a broken penis and nobody wants bruised tits either. What if a stiff, phallic shaped object is nearby? After you break your penis you roll over in shock. Bang. Broom handle up ass.

This is why safety is important in the workplace and should not be ignored.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Metallicker.

lolwut?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Only one pit-cued answer?

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
I'm just disappointed that my information, which is probably the most realistic and useful information in the thread was not acknowledged by TS..woulda put him right to top of the class..
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred