Any Manitoban, and more likely western Canadian, worth their salt knows what Dauphin Countryfest is. I have devised a plan so devious that my head would implode if I even began to understand what I was talking about. Now, it is as follows.

We are approximately 10 months away from Countryfest 2010. I propose that any and all UG'ers who wish to make the trip meet up and party all week. This thread exists to guage interest. If I decide there is enough, a group will be set up, which all interested parties may join. From there, plans will be made, and t-shirts and/or hats made.

Cake will be served. (1 portion each) NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!?!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Any Manitoban, and more likely western Canadian, worth their salt knows what Dauphin Countryfest is. I have devised a plan so devious that my head would implode if I even began to understand what I was talking about. Now, it is as follows.

We are approximately 10 months away from Countryfest 2010. I propose that any and all UG'ers who wish to make the trip meet up and party all week. This thread exists to guage interest. If I decide there is enough, a group will be set up, which all interested parties may join. From there, plans will be made, and t-shirts and/or hats made.

Cake will be served. (1 portion each) NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

I've heard that promise somewhere before...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
It's basically a 5 day drunken orgy set to country music. And there's tents set up that play other music if you're not big on country.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by batman187
I'm from BC, never heard of it.

I'm in the same boat. I wasn't even aware that people actually listened to country.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I'm from Alberta and I've never heard of it. I did think Manitobans were weird enough to listen country music though.
I would, but... y'know...
The cake is a lie!!!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Country fest???

fuck that

Winnipeg folk fest is where it's at mofo
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter