Someone said that i should mod my Boss Ge-7

What is this, can i do this myself or should i handle it over to an guitar tech(If so How much will this cost)
Modding is usually a do it yourself thing. You don't take anything to a guitar tech to mod, really. Modding is basically... changing/up-grading/improving something. If you don't know how to mod, attempting it shouldn't be something you should do.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Modding stands for modifying something. This means upgrading some parts of a pedal in your case. Look up a tutorial for the mod on Google or Youtube. If you think you can do it, try it.
Don't listen to the guy above me about not even trying it. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just make sure you know what to do before you start
Quote by basilbrush
Modding stands for modifying something. This means upgrading some parts of a pedal in your case. Look up a tutorial for the mod on Google or Youtube. If you think you can do it, try it.
Don't listen to the guy above me about not even trying it. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just make sure you know what to do before you start

.. Kind of what I meant. Obviously he should learn before trying it, but attempting to mod without any knowledge (like he does now) is pretty foolish.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
^^+1.

Read up first.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.