UG Gig: London Camden Purple Turtle, Oct 27th. Let's make this our gig!

Page 1 of 12
this sounds fantastic! there is a local band in my area who are incredible, they are called Ghost In Mirrors, im sure they would be interested

http://www.myspace.com/ghostinmirrors
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Yeah Sounds Great!!!!! oh yes i'm on a different continent
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Good times, I'd go if it was nearer/on a weekend.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I would quite like to help out. I'm in Brum but maybe I can turn up and just help out with the whole event organisation??
Damn, I'll be at uni then, and unlikely to have the time and money to go. Looks awesome though.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I'll come if someone can give me a ride there.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Send a message to Zappp or one of the Russian team and see if they will put something on the front page?
Quote by JackalUK
Send a message to Zappp or one of the Russian team and see if they will put something on the front page?

One step at a time man. We're still in negotiations with the Russian team.

We're planning to host a lot of fundraisers should these first two be successful. We have a lot of ideas and lots of different ways to make sure that we get what we need. As long as we get plenty of people there then we should be absolutely fine.

I'm planning to be there, as will our dear Aidy. I'd love to get a list going of UG users who are planning to turn up. You never know, when we talk prices discounts might be available.

Merchandise is also something that we're discussing at the moment. There's a lot going on. So I'd like to ask this:

Would you prefer to walk out wearing a UG wristband, a UG lanyard or a UG t-shirt?
Quote by Colohue
-Cut-

Would you prefer to walk out wearing a UG wristband, a UG lanyard or a UG t-shirt?

T-shirt.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I'd love to go to this if I can get the time. I'd achieve my lifetime ambition of meeting Ben!
Sounds like an awesome idea to me, and London isn't too far away either

only problem is i don't think any of you know who i am :P
Quote by silent_suicide
Sounds like an awesome idea to me, and London isn't too far away either

only problem is i don't think any of you know who i am :P

Screw that, msuic's about bringing people together. To be fair, how many ol
f us actually know each other? It'll be a blast.
Will there be stage dives?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Haha, fair point man

Yeah, i'm definately up for it, and if you want any help promoting and stuff i'm more than happy to help

EDIT: To Deliriumbassist
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Not confirmed, although there will be 15 minute slots where audience members can give band members blowjobs, so you can get the complete gig experience.

Why do you guys sound like Korn?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
There will be a stage dive from me if there's enough people... I go a bit mental onstage, me...
Is there an age restriction on said venue, I'd like to go down and check it out, but alas, I'm a mere 14 years of age.
My Edinburgh gig will be at Sneaky Pete's, on the 25th from 7pm.

Personally I would prefer T-Shirts.

Anyone else who wants to put on gigs contact either myself, Aidy or Colohue and we'll discuss what we need.
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
I'd like to take this oppurtunity to put my own band forward for suggestion :P We've got some positive comments in the promote your band forum (see below) and this would be a great chance for some of the people who said they like us to see us. If you're interested at all please get in touch

Daryl

VALHALLA

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1174651

www.myspace.com/valhallauk

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Will it be originals bands only?
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
This could absolutely awesome!

If things start to go properly ahead, then i may be able to organise some fundraisers here in Ireland. I also know a couple of good bands that would be definitely up for playing at fundraisers/the actual festival. My band included