Ok guys, I have a gig at a very short notice, playing for hour and a half, an we need some crowd. You need to be In between years 7-12 (highschool) and around the Gippsland (pakenham) area from 7pm to 11pm on Saturday. PM me for more details like the adress. (the Organiser does not want Gate Crashers)

thanks, hope to see you guys there,

Rocknroll93
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by One on Sunday
Gatecrashers? Whats that?

people who show up to a party/event, often in large numbers, purely to cause trouble/trash the place.
from daylight...
...into darkness
anyone able to come?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Vic Chesnutt was an idiot. He'll tell you so himself. In 1982, at the age of 18, he was driving drunk at 2 o'clock in the morning on Easter Sunday when he crashed and broke his neck. Waking up in hospital, he discovered he was paralysed permanently from the waist down. His new life was about to begin.

"I was in the hospital for four months and for over a month of that I couldn't talk and I couldn't move," Chesnutt says from his home in Athens, Georgia.

"I listened to a lot of music on a Walkman while I was lying there - the Beatles, Elvis Costello, the Specials, the Velvet Underground, Leonard Cohen. That forced stillness and contemplation realigned my intellectual understanding of the structure of music. It was like I'd taken a huge leap forward even though I was in this devastating situation."