Quote by SubwayToVenus

Favourite Artists: there are too many but I'll give you my top 5, in no particular order: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lupe Fiasco, Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, OutKast

Most Inspirational Writer (Lyrically): Andre 3000 - he paints such vivid pictures with his words all while making some sort of statement on life: something I try to emulate.

Favourite poet/poem (published writer): "Flashy Words" by Shihan - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LusRcLdvDgc

If you could be any writer ever, who would you be: Toni Morrison - she is the master of flow in my opinion, even in a novel 300+ pages.

Why Do You Write: because, in many ways, it's my only chance to open up, to voice unspoken opinions or release unexpressed feelings. there is something magical in how words can allow a stranger to be exposed to the deepest pits of another person, and feel a connection. The bond between reader and writer, and the sense of understanding I feel when people like my writing, is why I write.

Favourite word(s): plethora

Favourite technique/style to write in: I've never really consciously tried to write in a particular style or technique

Favourite Writer(s) on UG: Carmel, vintage x metal, Bleed Away, Ganoosh

Most Helpful Critic: Angry Goldfish, kdownes

What do you do especially, to find inspiration: listen to new music, read new books, live life: inspiration always knocks at your door when you quit looking for it.

Your Most Recent Work and Reason Behind It:
"Libertad": it's basically my statement about the prejudices and preconceived notions we have of other people

Tips for Newer Writers: above all, the old piece of advice: continue to write. Like everything in life, you can only improve via practice. i struggle regularly with my writing but the process of writing itself is the sole step to improvement.

What’s your goal in writing: to continue to make a connection with anyone willing to read my writing.

Final Comments or Thoughts: i'm honored by this recognition. thank you very much.

Picture:

Much deserved. Congrats!
This is not a pipe
yaaaaaay congealedrats!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
You look nothing like I thought you would look like. And my name doesn't have a space in it... and I can't be shown near that guy, kdownes... he's weird.
Congratulations man.

You have gotten so much better just in the past couple months, it's insane.

Thanks for the shout out, even though I don't deserve to be anywhere near that list.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Congrats, dear. =]
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Well done, by the way. I didn't realise I'd been ignoring this thread!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!