This dude wants to buy my pickguard but i dont even want to bother taking it off the guitar just to find out it doesnt fit... anyone knows the answer to this riddle?

Thanks.
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
he wants to buy your pickguard?

why?

does it has lazarz? and leds? :O

but yeah, why? when he could buy from ebay, y'know...
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
i am changing my HH to SSS... so i need to sell the HH before i buy the SSS so the loaded HH doesnt sit around
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
i was just wondering if my Strat, 11 screw standard replacement HH pickguard which is currently installed on my strat, will fit onto a yamaha pacifica, because the guy who wants to buy the pickguard wants to see if we can fit my strat pickguard onto his pacifica before buying, i posted the question in the thread to get a quick Yes or No answer, so that if it does not fit, i will not have to bother removing the pickguard from my guitar and fitting it onto his, thus saving me the time removing the pickguard, and saving him the time to travel and meet me.

anyone got the answer?
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
i wouldent think they would fit.

have a look at some pics of the two guitars, see if the screws match. if they dont, well...

tho if he is using it
for a peoject i suppose he could fill the holes and drill new ones.. and repaint, ect.

and i wouldent think a stock strat had good pups anyway...

ohh and what is so bad about having a extra pickguard hanging around?
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
its not stock tho.. custom built, i have no use for the HH pickguard with the SD 59/JB combo since my main axe now is a Gibson les paul, so i thought i'd swap out the pickguard to change for a SSS with samarium colbalt wired in S1 should be interesting... plus im too cheap to have laying around stuff that i dont use.
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
No, the holes and bridge cutout will not line up from a Fender Strat p/g to a Yamaha Pacifica p/g, I own a yamaha, I bought a strat pickguard, it did not fit.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.