What is this here in my living room?? A Gibson Case?

What could be inside??

I think we had better take this outside!

Its a beautiful Gib..... oh no... its a Tokai!

Its a 2000 MIJ Tokai LS65. It plays absolutely beautifully!

It came with the Gibson case but as it isnt a Gibson I see no need for it so its for sale if anyone is interested? Ill be posting a Gear Ad soon, but PM me if you are interested in the case
Hah, very nice twist, I really like Tokai's.

And I'm probably the only person who thinks this, but the whole "faux-unknowingness" is real annoying ;_; (not a slight on you, it's everyone.)
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Hah, very nice twist, I really like Tokai's.

And I'm probably the only person who thinks this, but the whole "faux-unknowingness" is real annoying ;_; (not a slight on you, it's everyone.)

oh no, i think it too... we get these posts every day and they usually follow this format! i may have made the sarcasm in my post perhaps too subtle!

messing around aside, its just a great guitar that should be showed off
That has got to be one of the most sexy looking guitars.

Look at how neat the fretboard is!

Very nice OP.

How much and where did you get it?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
£450 off ebay. I dont normally like getting anything from ebay, never mind a guitar, but I thought it was worth the risk! It is one of the nicest finishes ive seen in a while! Plus selling the case should make the guitar a bit cheaper over all
Very nice. I checked the makers website and apparently their guitars can sell for over £1000.
Nice steal!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
well the LS65 in 2000 is now the LS90 which has an RRP of £865 according to the tokai website. I didnt get a great deal but I didnt get ripped off... but depending on how much the case goes for I could have gotten a great deal!
i like that gibson lp guitar hero controller you got in one of them pics! jk

HNGD! really made to look like a gibson, congrats!

Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
Quote by kickstartkiss
ha good you took pictures before it started pissing it down( it is up north)

haha yeah I know, i took advantage of the 45 seconds of sunshine we have had this month!

yeah i really like the plain top, and it really does look like the real McCoy... Tokai have gone to great lengths to ensure it plays like one too! Anyone interested in a Gibson shouldnt need to look any further!
WHAT A TWIST!

*Proclaims M.Night Shyamalan before slipping back into the shadows to create another crappy movie...*
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
Quote by James13v
WHAT A TWIST!

*Proclaims M.Night Shyamalan before slipping back into the shadows to create another crappy movie...*

I can use the abbreviation lol because I actually lol'd!
SNAP!

Except mine's a flame top and Heritage Burst.
Explains how I knew it was a Tokai before I saw the last pic

Happy NGD!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
awesome. MIJ tokais ftw!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I could tell by the binding on the fretboard that this was not a Gibson.
Regardless, enjoy.