Rock's Biggest Buttmunches (annoying stars that make you tear your hair out)

Page 1 of 4
Firstly, what is the point of this thread? Its purpose is to delight in snark, the taudry cheap art form of unfairly, but humorously, skewering celebrities that piss you off. So let loose!

Snark away!

Scrawl snarky graffiti on the walls of UG and laugh hilariously at the misspelled curses of teen angst. It is truly beautiful, and it is our right!

So here goes...

Bono - To this day I have no clue what the hell he's saying during the chorus of "In the Name of Love" (or whatever it's called), but I swear I sound exactly like him when I do it like this:

"In the name, of love, ooeeaaaheeeblermeaaahmehnuh!!!"

Swear to God. Try it.

All I have to say for Bono is can I somehow petition the Irish government to rescind my ancestry?!

At least I'm half Scottish as well.

This guy is so self-righteous, he's the male ****ing OPRAH!!!

Lars Ulrich - A pathetic 40-something who, let's face it, LUCKED OUT and ended up in a band with James Hetfield and Cliff Burton.

Lucky son of a *****.

But he doesn't leave it at that, NOOOOO!!! He has to whine and complain about not making as many millions of dollars off of James Hetfields music as he once did.

Wah!!

You still have the maturity level of a 12 year-old because you ended up never having to grow up and have a real job, ever.

I am a fan. I love Metallica. I have purchased every single recorded piece of music, even the ones the record companies tried like hell to keep me from buying, and certain albums multiple times.

I've bought FIVE COPIES of ...And Justice for All.

Why, you ask?

Why did I buy five copies of this quintessential metal masterpiece? In fourth grade a friend copied a tape ILLEGALLY and I thought it kicked ass.

So I listened to my ILLEGAL copy of the record until the tape wore out and spewed out the ends of the cassette, then I DID SURGERY TO FIX THE TAPE and listened to it until it breathed its last sigh and I finally broke down and spent my allowance on a copy.

Since that time I have purchased four more.

What say you, Lars, to my friend and his breach of copyright turning an angry 9 year-old into a loyal fan who swear to God will have Metallica played at his funeral?

He'd have me thrown in jail so he could make 5 extra cents off that sixth copy I got for free as a kid!!!!

Jerk.

Steve Vai - "I try to evolve myself as a musician."

Keep trying!!

Perhaps a bit of natural selection is called for. Send in the lions!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Why the hell is Axl not on there?

I cannot take you seriously till you edit him in!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I will remember you.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
cool blog brah.

nah seriously, i don't see whats wrong with Lars. Sure he moans, but let him moan.. >.>
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
You rant about Ulrich, but not a single mention of how he has been playing the same kick-snare beat for over 20 years?

Instafail.
someone seems angry.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by teegman
Probably those ****-rock tossers from dreamtheater or the singer from opeth

You're going to anger a few people with this.
Quote by teegman
Probably those ****-rock tossers from dreamtheater or the singer from opeth

??

Justify your statement, sir.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
i think you should add Liam Gallagher to the list. Noel is a ****ing legend though
IAMREALLYCOOL
I find it too cliché to name Lars and Axl in lists like these.

These lists are all the same, Lars and Axl all the time.
DeVillains!
Quote by Butt Rayge
What are all you guys from the metal forum doing in this hell-hole?

Looking for the American Dream, duh...
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pfft. You won't find it here...

you won't even find it in America either.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Butt Rayge
What are all you guys from the metal forum doing in this hell-hole?

It's gone all quiet in there. I think everyone hates each other after I used the awards as an excuse to shit-stir

I don't really care, but I did say a few things that made it look like I did...

EDIT: Yes, I completely misunderstand.

Prog is never marketed at the mainstream. Dream Theater and Opeth just found commercial success.

Who cares if they're popular. That's a retarded reason to hate something.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Aug 25, 2009,
Bono is an annoying tit! I agree. (BTW, the line is 'one more in the name of love')

Jack White makes me irrationally angry. This talentless plank is laughing at all of us, all the way to the bank. While otherwise capable music journalists justify his random compositions as obscure blues forms. Bollocks! And besides, just when you thought it was safe to take your fingers from your ears, 'cos there's no more White Stripes or Raconteurs nearby...HE'S FORMED ANOTHER FOURTEEN BANDS!!!

Jack Black's outlived his welcome for me. Got any other jokes, bud?

If anyone can point out a Jack Blue, or a Jack Vermilion, I'll hate on them too.

Robert Plant. Shut up man; your voice has gone!

Grrr mumble...Gallagher brothers...mumble grump...Bob Dylan...groan whinge...Ian Brown...grrr aaargh.
Quote by teegman
Easy. Both Dreamtheater and Opeth are boy-band poprock junk targeted towards naive, angsty teenagers who don't know better. Somehow people don't understand this?

You won't find no billy goats here, son.
TS; steve vai?
HOW ABOUT PUTTIN YASELF IN THAT LIST OOoOooOOOOo
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE

Lars Ulrich

I AM ANGERED

Raawwwwararrarrawwwr!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Patterson93
Is he a pokemon?

Yeah, he evolves into TastefulMusicianmon.

This transition is yet to be seen, alas...
Actually, I tend not to make assumptions, or criticize people who I have never met, never talked to and have no ability to form a well-informed opinion on through my own experiences with that person. So if you don't mind I'll pass.
Quote by Patterson93
Is he a pokemon?

Steve Vai uses awesome solo!

... But failed
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by teegman
Easy. Both Dreamtheater and Opeth are boy-band poprock junk targeted towards naive, angsty teenagers who don't know better. Somehow people don't understand this?

I'd sig that, but there's no space.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
axl is awesome. half the people dont even know why they are hating him, they just jump on the bandwagon.

it is just him who gets all the blame for what went down with gnr. strange that the same thing happened in velvet revolver... and who gets the blame? weiland. slash and duff and matt were innocent of course. again.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
axl is awesome. half the people dont even know why they are hating him, they just jump on the bandwagon..

i know why i hate him!!!

... Hes a Twat!!!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Quote by vanshaya

I'd sig that, but there's no space.

You're an angsty teenager in denial.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Run Erratic
i know why i hate him!!!

... Hes a Twat!!!!

ok why is he a twat? motivate.

you have not met him...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
ok why is he a twat? motivate.

you have not met him...

..i didnt meet hitler but i know he was a nasty man!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Quote by teegman

I am actually stunned by the level of incorrect statements in this post.
Liam Gallagher can be obnoxious. He called Michael Hutchence a has-been to his face right after Hutchence presented him and Oasis an award.
And what is everybody's problem with Bono? He's trying to help people. I don't see a lot of you naysayers doing the same like he is.
Quote by Splashed
Liam Gallagher can be obnoxious. He called Michael Hutchence a has-been to his face right after Hutchence presented him and Oasis an award.
And what is everybody's problem with Bono? He's trying to help people. I don't see a lot of you naysayers doing the same like he is.

+1

Michael Hutchence was a cool guy. Epic way to die, too. No offense.

And yeah, I think people just like to hate Bono for his personality, rather than for any legit reason.

Axl Rose anybody?
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by lukeylynch
+1

Michael Hutchence was a cool guy. Epic way to die, too. No offense.

And yeah, I think people just like to hate Bono for his personality, rather than for any legit reason.

Who knows if that's how he actually died but haha i agree, Michael Hutchence was the man!
I dunno, man, I dig Bono. He seems very down to earth.
Quote by Run Erratic
..i didnt meet hitler but i know he was a nasty man!!

yeah but there is actually proof of him being nasty... axl is blamed for alot but it is just words.

it is funny how people completely disregard those who have met and know axl and say he is a nice, loving and caring person. nevermind the stuff that does not fit to the image you want of him.

just saying.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Page 1 of 4