"An elderly man in Cairns, Australia got stuck to a toilet after pranksters caked the seat with superglue.

The incident occurred in the public conveniences of a shopping centre.

Ambulance staff had to carry the victim - still attached to the toilet - out of the precinct, in full view of shoppers. He was then taken to hospital, where industrial-strength solvents were reportedly used to free him from the unexpectedly adhesive apparatus.

According to Cairns.com.au, it was the second case of a strong, fast-acting glue being smeared on a seat in the same men's toilets that day. In the earlier incident the man had been able to get up before the glue set.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the elderly man, who did not want to be identified, was "pretty distressed about the whole thing".

Cairns Police District's Superintendent Brent Carter has appealed for public help to identify the culprit.

"The humiliation of sitting on a toilet while emergency services are working around you trying to free you…I just feel for the man," said Carter. "Then to have to be wheeled out of the shopping centre with the toilet frame still attached to your body is just dreadful."

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=149331024&imageindex=3
Poor old git!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Arnthor
"An elderly man in Cairns, Australia got stuck to a toilet after pranksters caked the seat with superglue.

The incident occurred in the public conveniences of a shopping centre.

Ambulance staff had to carry the victim - still attached to the toilet - out of the precinct, in full view of shoppers. He was then taken to hospital, where industrial-strength solvents were reportedly used to free him from the unexpectedly adhesive apparatus.

According to Cairns.com.au, it was the second case of a strong, fast-acting glue being smeared on a seat in the same men's toilets that day. In the earlier incident the man had been able to get up before the glue set.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the elderly man, who did not want to be identified, was "pretty distressed about the whole thing".

Cairns Police District's Superintendent Brent Carter has appealed for public help to identify the culprit.

"The humiliation of sitting on a toilet while emergency services are working around you trying to free you…I just feel for the man," said Carter. "Then to have to be wheeled out of the shopping centre with the toilet frame still attached to your body is just dreadful."

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=149331024&imageindex=3

That's what you get for pooping in public toilets.
How do you not notice a toilet seat caked in super glue?

Seriously, we men are trained to see the slightest trace of urine on the seat from birth. So how do you not see superglue?!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Is it just me? Or wouldn't you be reluctant to sit on a toilet seat covered in a mysterious, white, sticky liquid?

Makes you wonder how many un-checked seats this man has sat on.
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
Quote by osXtiger

Seriously, we men are trained to see the slightest trace of urine on the seat from birth. So how do you not see superglue?!

The man was a pensioner. They usually aren't the most observant of people.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Is it just me? Or wouldn't you be reluctant to sit on a toilet seat covered in a mysterious, white, sticky liquid?

I steal from the elderly all the time, they don't see shit man.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by osXtiger

Yeah.

Also:

Quote by Arnthor

That's some brilliant journalistic work right there. Reporting the obvious. Seriously? I thought he'd be all cheerful.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Last edited by Mad Marius at Aug 25, 2009,
Are you sure they didn't just say "glue" for the sake of the children?
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23