So I picked up this beautiful girl, a Schecter C-1 SheDevil at a pawn shop my brother works at. The guitar is in brand new condition, and it came with a gigbag, strap, a bunch of capos and patch cords. Best thing is.. it was only $350 Canadian.

Picture of my baby and the gigbag.

Headstockie! A little dusty, but it's a bitch to clean at the headstock with a cloth.

Mmm.. TonePros bridge and Duncan Desgined Active HB-105s, I love her sound. She plays so well.

I just need a name for her. My Hellraiser is called Willow, so any suggestions for her sister, my new SheDevil?
Last edited by Kurt-Corgan at Aug 25, 2009,
Id call it Lucy short for Lucifer cause its a she devil
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Call her Maple. or Mahog.

I can't stop thinking of the poor guy that pawned it
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Wow...looks so much better than in MF or GC pictures.

I like, HNGD!
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Where in Ontario is that pawnshop of which you speak? Does it have more pretty things like this one?
Quote by Winman9999

Lucy seems.. a little.. tame. Lucifer would be cool if it wasn't a male name. I was thinking Scarlet?

EDIT: ^ The pawnshop is in downtown Hamilton, Thompson J & W Jewellers or something like that? It has great guitars there, my brother's been working there for ages so I get discounts and perks, and when new swag comes in that he thinks I'd be interested in he tells me and holds it for me until I can try it out.
Last edited by Kurt-Corgan at Aug 25, 2009,
Quote by Winman9999

thats really a good name given the explanation behind it. Lucy should be her name. Personally i dont name my guitars. I call them epi, shecter, and bullet (squier bullet). you should've named your hellraiser helen...

HNGD!!

lovely guitar
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
She'll eat your soul

Congrats man!
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Lucy seems.. a little.. tame. Lucifer would be cool if it wasn't a male name. I was thinking Scarlet?

EDIT: ^ The pawnshop is in downtown Hamilton, Thompson J & W Jewellers or something like that? It has great guitars there, my brother's been working there for ages so I get discounts and perks, and when new swag comes in that he thinks I'd be interested in he tells me and holds it for me until I can try it out.

who said the devil was male?.......
Quote by ibanezgod1973
who said the devil was male?.......

bible

scarlet is hte best name
Quote by Gakbez
Call her Maple. or Mahog.

I can't stop thinking of the poor guy that is was stolen from (

Fixed
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
So I picked up this beautiful girl, a Schecter C-1 SheDevil at a pawn shop my brother works at. The guitar is in brand new condition, and it came with a gigbag, strap, a bunch of capos and patch cords. Best thing is.. it was only $350 Canadian.

Picture of my baby and the gigbag.

Headstockie! A little dusty, but it's a bitch to clean at the headstock with a cloth.

Mmm.. TonePros bridge and Duncan Desgined Active HB-105s, I love her sound. She plays so well.

I just need a name for her. My Hellraiser is called Willow, so any suggestions for her sister, my new SheDevil?

Good deal bro, those guitars still sell around $650 CDN new, but the pawn shop I bet went by bluebook pricing, so odds are cause it's not a super limited and only has the duncan designed etc, they just ran it through at half +10% roughly. Anyways, good find, nice guitar for sure
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6
i love the red binding, but whats the inlay at the 12th fret? can't see it too well...

happy new guitar day!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip