HI, I have an epiphone les paul ultra , an Pod XT and a MG15DFX. I had it with my Marshall. I can't stand it anymore so I found on craiglist an Vox AD30VT for 150$. What do you guys think ? Good upgrade, price ?
Good upgrade, definitely.

Pretty nice price.

although there might be something better for you out there.
What do you play?

budget?
I've seen them for $100-less, even on ebay. It's not a bad deal, as such, though. And yes, if you are on strict budget, the Vox is a nice upgrade. What kind of music do you play? That can determine for sure whether it is.
What do I play ? I make sounds and sometime it comes out as known melody...

Kidding aside, I like classic rock and blues. I am not very good but even my with my skill, I can tell that the marshall is not cutting it. When I used my headset on the POD XT, I can hear what it should sound like and the marshall just makes it worst.
I would like to use it in front of the VOX on occasion. Is that a problem?
Quote by Symtex
What do I play ? I make sounds and sometime it comes out as known melody...

Kidding aside, I like classic rock and blues. I am not very good but even my with my skill, I can tell that the marshall is not cutting it. When I used my headset on the POD XT, I can hear what it should sound like and the marshall just makes it worst.
Using the POD XT in front of the Vox (it doesn't have an effects loop, anyway) will not give you particularly desirable tones. The idea of the Valvetronix series is that you won't have to use POD's or pedals. It already has built in amp modelling capabilities and effects. Therefore, it won't sound great.
If you want to use your POD, I'd suggest getting something like a small valve amplifier. Vox AC4TV, for instance. Blackheart Little Giant, Blackstar HT-5, Epiphone Valve Junior, etc.