Does anyone know of a UK site into which you can put a song or artists and it will show you similar songs or artists?

Pandora was tops, but i'm not in the US and it found out =[

TM
I'd say spotify, not a website or owt, but I mean, I never really liked Pandora too much as you HAD to listen to their recomendations rather than whatever you dug.
i use gnoosic and "associated acts" on wikipedia
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
"associated acts" on wikipedia

this.

I surf record labels and genre lists and just check out like every band until I find another one I like.
itunes has a thing called genius which does exactly what you're asking for.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Thanks for all the suggestions!

iTunes genius only goes through the songs i have though.. but i have enough places so thanks guys! another problem solved by the might Pit!

TM
Quote by rigiddigits

This thing is terrible. It said Crushing Caspars is very close to Motley Crue. They're Nothing alike!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
This thing is terrible. It said Crushing Caspars is very close to Motley Crue. They're Nothing alike!
I'm surprised. It's worked pretty well for me in the past, it's not necessarily about similar sounding bands though because people just type in a few that they like listening to but chances are that they do sound alike.