I got back from trying out the JVM 50w combo today, and it sounds amazing.
Got a chance to crank it a bit and it fits my styles really well. Didnt realise the OD channel had 3 modes so only played on the red channel.

My main question is what is a good price for this amp? I really like it, and even though Marshalls are typically overpriced, don't wanna pay more than I should for this amp.
This one was £829 which compared to GAK.com is not much more. The thing that interested me most is the interest free finance, and the fact I can take it home straight away rather than paying £800 up front and waiting a few weeks for it to come.
sounds nice, and a good price. Were you at Bad Dog Music by any chance...I'm also a Hullian lol
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Yeah, I was, haha!
How strange...

Think I'm gonna go for it and just lay down some deposit-age tomorrow.
Any one else have any opinions or recommendations?
so it sounds good then? Your band got a myspace or anything, I'll check you out
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
go for it. i thought the jvm was sick when i played it. unless you want to research tons of used gear the jvm is the best new marshall.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
go for it. i thought the jvm was sick when i played it. unless you want to research tons of used gear the jvm is the best new marshall.

It's pretty good but the Vintage Modern blows it away
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I already played it and it sounds ace, suits my style/s really well. Better than most other amps I've tried (not saying much though, only tried the DSL, valveking, and classic 50).

The thing I'm really asking is what is a good price for it?
I don't really wanna pay more than I have to. If I can find it £15/20 Im not too bothered cos Ill be paying monthly so wont really notice that amount. If I can find it £100 cheaper for example, then I don't mind waiting so much.