no pictures as of now since i'm en route to boston to see a sox game, but i picked up my newest piece of treasure last night: a 60watt 1x12 marshall jcm600 combo! i only played for a half hour (it was 1 am when i got home, but to everyone that said it couldn't do metal? eff that, it RIPZ).

(Invalid img)
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Last edited by jacobthesnakeob at Aug 26, 2009,
Sweet! An MG.

Pics or it is an MG.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Pointless thread is pointless.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
Pointless thread is pointless.

anyway, im glad you found one TS and post pics and or clips when you can
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
^
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
pics tomorrow, promise :S

in other news, sox won! wahoo. my first ball game evar.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
pics tomorrow, promise :S

in other news, sox won! wahoo. my first ball game evar.

hfgd!

I prefer my sox in white tho.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
pointless bump is pointless, but speaking of, white sox got crushed today, haha.

i'm not even a huge baseball fan (and at that i prefer the pirates to the red sox) but it was fun as heck.
Where's teh pictures!!?!!?!

And you're still trying to sell your Classic 30? I think you listed yours before mine and I sold mine for more than you're asking without shipping, within a month
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Where's teh pictures!!?!!?!

And you're still trying to sell your Classic 30? I think you listed yours before mine and I sold mine for more than you're asking without shipping, within a month

You have a natural gift of buying and selling amps though, so you really don't count
Pics or its a spider III
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
well seeing as it's night-time and all i have for a camera at the moment is my phone (which is dead) which takes HORRIBLE pictures in low light, GOOD pics will be up tomorrow.

however, here's a teaser :p

and dude.. i know. at least i have both for now! i thought i was gonna have to sell the c30 but it appears i can keep it at my house and use the 600 for gigging now, or vice versa, or something. things will be figured out in time, i still need to play with the 600 for a while to see if it stays or goes.

but anyhow, honestly this is the best one that came out of all the pictures, maybe i should buy a decent point and shoot before splurging on pedals : /
PIX HURR
Last edited by jacobthesnakeob at Aug 26, 2009,
O, SUM PIX U WANTED? (once again, sorry in advance for terrible photo quality. anyone wanna trade a nice point and shoot camera for my classic 30 xD? )

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
oh, and @alf/wtf - this should be on the a gear for metulz list. i got mine for 500$, no idea what they normally go for though.
w00t! nice man. and yeah, it's definately not voiced exactly like an 800 or a 900, but it's cool. in all likelihood i'll be keeping it for a while and perhaps adding on a 1x12 or 2x12 cab, but who knows.
Nice, I've always wanted to get my hands on one of those. HNAD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
I looked at these for ages on the 'bay but it was the halfstack ones and I really didn't need a halfstack. Shame really 'cos they seem like really awesome deals. HNAD TS
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

It Dies Today used it on their album The Caitiff Choir. Don't even say it can't do metal lol.

i.e.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQgARByiBg0&feature=related
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88