Page 1 of 3
*walks into room*
*lies down on couch*

Dr. Pit,
For some reason, every time someone mocks, insults or messes around with me or my opinions (mostly harmlessteasing or whatever), I can't take it and get into an argument and tend to piss people off and alienate myself. And I Always make sure my opinion is heard.
Now, is this my Ego, Anger or Fight response?
Anyone else tend to do this or had experiences things like this?
Because..well.. it pisses me off
Yeah, it's a vicious, perpetual circle.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Aug 25, 2009,
How should i contribute?
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
No, I won't contribute.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's your ego. I'm going to prescribe you with one course of "stop listening to Metallica" and "calm the f*ck down" tablets.

An overdose of the second is recommended. And you can trust me, I'm Dr Phil.

First one is a no-can-do.
Second one... I will condsider.
Thanks, Doc.
Bertolt Bretcht

You should bottle up all of your anger and wait until you cant hold it anymore, releasing it on one unlucky person who will then have a very ****ty day, and probably end up in the hospital. That way, that moment might somehow end up on youtube.
Just suck it up and turn your anger into littlle balls of hate stored inside you, nothing can go wrong by holding in you anger.
People like you are the most amusing to annoy. I'm not surprised that you get teased.

Just rise above it and stop being so self-absorbed. Your opinions are no better than anyone else's. It's incredibly immature to react in that way. It seems stupid to call it egotistical when clearly it is not benefiting you in the slightest to behave like this.

I don't think it's your anger or fight response or anything like that. I think it's you being a child.
I also have an ego problem because I have a superior taste in music than most people I know, and have a tragic understanding of life, making me more enlightened than everyone as well.
People probably piss you off on purpose because you let it get to you and its more than likely hilarious to watch you get mad. I do the same to a similar person.
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Thats just like me!

Congrats, you have a god-complex.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

You probably get mad cause you somehow know they have a point, then you get mad at yourself for doing something wrong. Only you express is at someone else
It's the heavy metal.

May I recommend you some light jazz?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by rigiddigits
People like you are the most amusing to annoy. I'm not surprised that you get teased.

Just rise above it and stop being so self-absorbed. Your opinions are no better than anyone else's. It's incredibly immature to react in that way. It seems stupid to call it egotistical when clearly it is not benefiting you in the slightest to behave like this.

I don't think it's your anger or fight response or anything like that. I think it's you being a child.

I... I think I love you. Or hate you, not exactly sure.

Quote by DeliriumBassist
But Lars is an asshole, so by association you're going to be an asshole.

You're right, I've actually been listening to St.Anger ALOT lately and I've crowned the conidtion 'Lars Ulrich / St. Anger Syndrome'

He would be proud
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by BruceWillisman
People probably piss you off on purpose because you let it get to you and its more than likely hilarious to watch you get mad. I do the same to a similar person.

+1
Fight response? LOL, no.

Ego.

Quote by JacobTheMe
It looks like you are are an asshole.

Sorry, kid.

+1
Nothing wrong with arguing your case to make your opinion heard as long as you don't lose it and start yelling and fighting them. If people take the piss out of me and they aren't any friends and tell them where to go. So nothing wrong with that unless you also do it to friends
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Quote by cainmd
climb a clock tower

Can I borrow a rifle?
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by rigiddigits
Potentially sig-worthy

That do it for ya?
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by imicius
Ha ha, you're a douche.

Thanks
Bertolt Bretcht

I used to have the same problem. I took up martial arts, and it gives me kind of an inner peace. So, I guess I recommend that. Just don't start punching people who don't agree with you.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
But Lars is an asshole, so by association you're going to be an asshole.

Your sarcasm never fails to get a smile out of me.
Quote by KirkMetallica
Thanks

Do you wear four polo shirts on top of each other with all the collars popped?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Sarcasm?

Whatever you call it. I enjoy it regardless.
Quote by imicius
Do you wear four polo shirts on top of each other with all the collars popped?

No, I wear baggy pants / camo shorts and band t shirts, unless im assosiating with girls, then i just wear something nice

Anyway, don't judge me until you look at this conversation, which sparked all of this.

I'm called St. Anger here.. which doesnt help my case, but.. and ' Doorknob' is a nickname that only a few ppl who really want to piss me off use. Oh and Aoife is my ex girlfriend with the mental age of a 7 year old who loves the disney channel.

Daire said

i tink the caption is abit off on tis one!:L :L :L

Saint Anger:

*head explodes*

Aoife O Sull

What is doorknobs problem?

Cian Sext Sexton :

haha:L :L :L looking well doran:L

Saint Anger :

Tellin ya. I was sporting the Egg Head look :L

Aoife O Sull

Was?! Stil sportin it me thinks haha

Saint Anger

How would you know ? Stalkin me now are ya?

And stop using my phrases!

Daire

how is me thinks ur phrase!:L :L U TM it??
U phail phaggot!:L :L o_O
Aoife O Sull

Haha doorknob whippd by daire haha. . .no bt i no wat u look lyk unfortunatly....langball

Saint Anger

To Daire : Shut up you failure of a Metallica fan / asshole.You ditched Kilian man. Not Cool. I brought it into the class, just like I brought in "epic" and "that's what she said". Oh yeah.. and who's defending Aoife now...?

To the little slut (well actually no, little miss chasity belt, yeah aoife, you can google it) :Has it not occurred to you that the human body produces HAIR? And that in the 3 months that you HAVE NOT SEEN ME (although...I Dunno) my hair might have grown? Rehab. Don't start fights you can't win, Aoife.

Hope:

Woah,Someones got sand in their vagina.

CAUSE YOUR REAY CRANKY!

Daire

that all u can think of?? failure of a metallica fan?? get a life doran!!! Unlike u ya sad **** my life doesnt revolve around metallica i actually hava life and dont sit at home all day listening to metallica in my room like u! go out and do sumting ya stupid fool and dont sit there bithcing about ur boring sad life to everyone else!!! i was just joking and ur little backstabbing asshiole mind went to on the defensive coz u probably dont like people talking behind ur back?? u shud know about that shudnt ya????
****ing pathetic and petty if u ask me...
its ridiculous im even ranting back!:L

Saint Anger

*Wall of Text*
TL;DR

Saint Anger

Right I read it.
And I COULD rant back.
Oh so defensive.

Oh and if ur on about that thread, that was meant as a joke, i thought u knew that? I'm not THAT much of an asshole.

Oh so defensive :L

Saint Anger

AND HOW IN GOD'S NAME DID A PICTURE OF ME AND SEXTON TURN INTO THIS?

I blame Aoife. :L

Aoife O Sull

Doran grow up u thick **** and grow some balls...nobody cares bout ur sad 4end problems! Theres a reason u cant keep them 4 long ur a 2 faced bitch who thinks hes gods gift to the world trust me ur NOT....go play on ur xbox and talk 2 ppl who think ur cool. . . Because there only fat n ugly loosers sat in the bedroom starin at a stupid screen for hours on end u ******...cant w8 2 c u at skul again buddy!D
Saint Anger said... less than a minute ago

Oh I love controversy

And for the record, I spent my time playing guitar. I never play xbox.

i'm literally wondering... since when am i a backstabbing bitch?
Bertolt Bretcht

I'm gonna go with Freud here: you're in love with your mom.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Just from looking at that (not really reading it) your friends seem just as bad as you (not meant to be insulting) may I suggest finding some calmer, more pleasant folk to spend your time with so you may one day learn their ways?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
*smokes pipe* Mh'hm...Mh'hm...Seems to me that you have a serious case of douchebaggery TS *smokes pipe*
Quote by KirkMetallica
*walks into room*
*lies down on couch*

Dr. Pit,
For some reason, every time someone mocks, insults or messes around with me or my opinions (mostly harmlessteasing or whatever), I can't take it and get into an argument and tend to piss people off and alienate myself. And I Always make sure my opinion is heard.
Now, is this my Ego, Anger or Fight response?
Anyone else tend to do this or had experiences things like this?
Because..well.. it pisses me off
Yeah, it's a vicious, perpetual circle.

Buddy, the pit doesnt sound like the place for u.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Page 1 of 3