Poll: Which pedal is the most widely used on pro pedalboards?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which pedal is the most widely used on pro pedalboards?
MXR Phase 90
2 3%
Boss GE-7
0 0%
Boss DD-3
7 11%
Boss TU-2
17 28%
Ibanez TS-9
23 38%
Dunlop Crybaby 95N
12 20%
BBE Sonicstomp
0 0%
MXR Dynacomp
0 0%
Voters: 61.
I've thrown on 8 options, yes I know it won't have everything, but I'll throw in what I've seen most often on the layouts of Guitarworld/Guitarplayer. Add in your 2 cents as well after you vote, Cheers.
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6
id say the tu-2 simply because...its a tuner...unless you got a rackmount one...
Where is the Vox wah? Where's the Fuzz Face? Big Muff? Phase 90? Univibe? Ibanez TS808? Maestro Tape Echo?
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
basically every rig in the back of guitar world has an ns-2 in it, i've only seen one person with an isp and it was rob arnold. so i'd say ns-2.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I've seen a ton of DL4s lately, too.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Tube screamer or cry baby, i voted for the cry baby though, i dont think i've ever met a guitar player that hasnt used a crybaby at least once or twice
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
/i'd say it's a tie between the TS9 and the NS2. if you counted all of th variants of the TS (808, 9, 9DX, 7, etc), the TS would win hands down. i know more people that use that pedal (or one of it's variants) more than any other pedal.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I'm not sure if everyone runs it in their setup, but who doesn't own a tubescreamer???

Even if you don't see it in their "on-stage equipment". I'll bet they have one packed away at home somewhere.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
I'd say Big Muff, TS808, DD-3, DL4, Tu-2, NS-2 not necessarily in that order, but those are on just about every board I see.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I voted for the tubescreamer, but only because the TU-2 isn't technically an effect pedal.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.