there are a lot of tabs in the electric version of the song here on UG. Why not look at them. Chord/notewise the are the same. Then try to figure it out for yourself. You might actually learn something
yeah i wouldnt mind a tab for this too.

eternaly greatful.

i dont know if i can commit to an eternity of gratitude, but i would be thankful for a good time after.
Last edited by mullet_318 at Aug 25, 2009,
so i was looking at the tabs on this site and other sites for this song last night. the intro is pretty well the same, but moved down an octave(??im self taught so i dont really KNOW if this is correct terminology, but 9 on A = 4 on B sort of thing.) The chords that follow however are completly different although may just be transposed as well. Like i said self taught so i dont know theory AT ALL, except some terms ive picked up over the years, although correct context is beyond me.

Even if someone could provide a chord progression for the verse and chorus, outro etc...that would be awesome.
Quote by mullet_318
yeah i wouldnt mind a tab for this too.

i dont know if i can commit to an eternity of gratitude, but i would be thankful for a good time after.

some restictions may apply lol