Searched Jet, nothing.

Anyone listen to the new album yet? It came out today and it's doing pretty well on itunes. I need to get to the store and buy it, I don't do the whole itunes/amazon thing.
There be no shelter here.
Haven't heard it but I doubt it stands up to their first.

Even if they did steal from Iggy Pop...
Was it Pitchfork who reviewed one of their albums with a video of a monkey pissing in its mouth?

I actually don't mind them. I saw them at T In The Park a couple years back. Just walked in and they started playing Are You Gonna Be My Girl?. Awesome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
the only album that I own from them is their debut which kicks so much ass. I've always liked them, and their new **** is pretty good too. And they're melbourne boys no less.!
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.
The new album kicks so much ass. The Japanese bonus tracks are ****ing awesome too. Dont Break Me Down is the best of the two.

Start the Show...epic.
Not my favourite band, but by Dad do they know how to right a catchy riff.
Quote by flea's trumpet
the only album that I own from them is their debut which kicks so much ass. I've always liked them, and their new **** is pretty good too. And they're melbourne boys no less.!

They grew up right near me. But about the new album, I had one listen and I didn't like it much. The first single She's a Genius was kind of boring. Nothing compares to Get Born. Shine On was pretty good too, but I defenitely won't be buying this.
Last edited by ~Mr Brownstone~ at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Was it Pitchfork who reviewed one of their albums with a video of a monkey pissing in its mouth?

I actually don't mind them. I saw them at T In The Park a couple years back. Just walked in and they started playing Are You Gonna Be My Girl?. Awesome.

Probably was, Pitchfork hates everything, especially non-indie bands. I think they were also the ones that gave their second album a 0.0/10
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^