http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Left-Handed-Lefty-Semi-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ250487007492QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item3a52306904&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

To me it doesnt look genuine however if any Guitar collectors/knowledgeables know otherwise tell me

I've asked for a serial number i'm just waiting for a reply
I want to say it's fake because it says Gibson on the headstock and they made no mention of it what so ever in the auction.
I'm sure it's not a genuine gibson. look at the price and the headstock. Not sure what it is, though.
Total fake
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Looks fake
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
it says gibson but i dont see a number on the back of the head stock.....or any where on it actually, then again the pictures suck, but the color of the title on the headstock doesnt look right either. and unless the person selling it is an absolute idiot 99 pounds is waaaayy to cheap for it to be genuine for the starting bid. i personally say its a fake
Rocking the world
One solo at a time
It is absolutely fake. There is noo way that is real in any way shape or form. /Thread
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
it looks fake
1. the add does not mention it's a gibson
2. the truss rod cover is wrong
3. the tuning machines look out of place
4. there is no serial number on the back of the headstock
It's a fake! The headstock is wrong. Lack of serial number, 3 screws in the truss rod cover. And the seller is listing it as an electric guitar. Not as a Gibson (someone's covering there ass)

Also the listing says Sheraton shaped guitar. And I have never seen Gibson spelled Silver Letters

Secondhand part exchange guitar that came to us with a gibson Logo on the headstock

From the listing it just says Gibson logo. So the seller is making no claim that it's authentic. Just Gibson logo'd.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
The seller SAYS it's fake - not in so many words..

Secondhand part exchange guitar that came to us with a gibson Logo on the headstock

So technically it's not a fake, because the seller has disclosed that it is not really a Gibson.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
It looks like a genuine guitar... just not a Gibson.

The seller isn't making any claims, they just aren't volunteering any info. They do say in the description..."Secondhand part exchange guitar that came to us with a Gibson Logo on the headstock". So they aren't claiming it's a genuine Gibson. They are just saying it has a Gibson logo.

its fake clearly saying that protects them
its definately fake. u can tell by the truss rod cover. gibby's have 2 screws on truss rod. and no links to ebay...
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan