Hey everybody, after years of playing my Vox V847, I'm in the market for a very, very nice new wah. I've taken an interest in both the RMC4 (Picture Wah) and RMC5 (Wizard Wah). They're both fairly expensive, but cost isn't an issue here.

Which would you recommend? Stylistically, I play a lot of Hendrix-y and Frusciante-esque stuff, along with higher gain stuff, so I want a wah that'll sound good with high gain as well as with clean. Thanks!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Why not get the WH-10 reissue?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^Because although I'm willing to shell out some dough, I'm not willing to shell out $300 or more

I love WH-10s, but they're just too much. And since I'm a snob, I couldn't deal with a reissue - I'd have to get a real one.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
^Is that the Ten Spot?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Kartman
^Because although I'm willing to shell out some dough, I'm not willing to shell out $300 or more

I love WH-10s, but they're just too much. And since I'm a snob, I couldn't deal with a reissue - I'd have to get a real one.

That's a bit silly. The reissues are going to only cost 100 bucks, and they have a metal enclosure. I'll take a metal enclosed WH-10 over a plastic one any day.
I owned a Picture Wah with some minor mods that Mr. Teese was kind enough to throw in about 6 years ago, and it sounded amazing. Unfortunately, it got stolen. If you're looking for Boutique wah action, RMC is about as good and honest as it gets.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
Quote by forsaknazrael
That's a bit silly. The reissues are going to only cost 100 bucks, and they have a metal enclosure. I'll take a metal enclosed WH-10 over a plastic one any day.

+1
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??