I want to record guitar, and after searchbar'ing, I came across this audio interface .

I notice there isn't a line in for a 1/4" instrument cable, only RCA inputs. What kind of cable would I need to connect my guitar/amp/multi-effects to this?

Would this work? My guitar and amp both have only one output, but the multi-effects has L and R output. Would I be able to plug just one of the 1/4" males into my guitar/amp and both of the RCAs into the USA202?

Thanks.
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
My multi-effects unit has stereo output; would that sound good with the UCA202?

What other interfaces do you recommend that are at a similar price point?
Last edited by FishStik at Aug 25, 2009,
Quote by FishStik
My multi-effects unit has stereo output; would that sound good with the UCA202?

What other interfaces do you recommend that are at a similar price point?

yea just plug your guitar into your multi-fx pedal and use that wire to connect to the uca 202. frankly they should actually give decent results (it all depends on your fx board)
Just stumbled upon this. Pretty much it's a 1/4" to USB cable.

The UCA202 + the cable needed is the same price as that. Which would give me better sound quality, the '1/4 > USB' or the '1/4 > RCA+Interface > USB'?
Quote by FishStik
Just stumbled upon this. Pretty much it's a 1/4" to USB cable.

The UCA202 + the cable needed is the same price as that. Which would give me better sound quality, the '1/4 > USB' or the '1/4 > RCA+Interface > USB'?

the ucs so you can get a stereo output, plus its compatible with a mixer if you ever get one.