Here's the deal. I was going to go with Verizon because they have an awesome phone for $100 - the enV Touch - and a great messaging only plan that's $35 a month. Basicly exactly what I need. However, to make a long story short, Verizon has done a very good job at making me not want to give them my money. Basicly just the worst business practices that of any business that I've ATTEMPTED to do go with. I'm already having so much trouble now, and I don't even have a ****ing phone. I don't want to find out what it's like later down the road.

So now that that rant is out of the way, is there anyone that knows of a similar plan with another provider? I don't want to pay for minutes, but I want unlimited text and web. I don't talk much at all, but I do a lot of texting and browsing.

TL;DR: Verizon has an awesome plan that has zero minutes, but unlimited text and browser. Unfortunately they're a ****ty company who doesn't understand the words 'paying customer.' Is there another provider with a similar plan?
We're only strays.
Surely you'd want voice calls on a phone...?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by StewieSwan
I have an ipod that doens't play music

that can be very useful, (jailbroken ipod touch)
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by BlackandSilver
Surely you'd want voice calls on a phone...?

Calls are $0.40 a minute. With the way I talk it'd be about an extra $10 a month tops.
We're only strays.
i have verizon and have had the best of service for more than 4 years now, and it's the best provider in my area (Georgia). Better reception and fewer dropped calls or missed texts than att and t mobile . Maybe you just have crappy reps.
I've never had any problems like that with Verizon and I've had them for 5 years now.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I understand there a thousands of customers with Verizon. I know I want a different provider. This thread is asking what would be the best option for me now.
We're only strays.
Quote by thsrayas
I've never had any problems like that with Verizon and I've had them for 5 years now.

Me too. I've had Verizon for 4-5 years and never had an issue. Their customer service is always really helpful when I have a problem or a question.

EDIT:

I've heard AT&T is decent. Stay away from T-Mobile. Sprint is ok too I've heard.

But honestly, I never have had any of my friends who have Verizon complain about it. My friends with other providers constantly seem to complain about their service.
Quote by daytripper75
I've heard AT&T is decent

You've heard wrong.

AT&T is the AOL of cell phone providers. ****ty customer service and nearly impossible to cancel. I know because I had AT&T before switching to Verizon (who I've had zero problems with)
Quote by Gunpowder
Yeah, Japan got downgraded from "country" to "sub-culture" after losing WWII.
if you have the money to buy a phone, i'd go with cricket. cheap and no contract, but you also cant get a sweet phone for signing one.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
I haven't had any bad service with Verizon either, in fact they've had the best customer service I've dealt with in mobile phones (same with my friends, most of whom have made the switch over from whatever shitty company they were using)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....